64 coaches online • Server time: 21:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Retro21

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2011 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm relatively new and haven't read all the grotty newspapers articles, so if this has been done ignore me!

But just wondered if we could have interviews with the odd star players every so often? Would be quite fun if they were given personalities?

Be happy to help if needed (as I'm sure loads of members would).

Also, is there a zip file of back catalogue GLN? Like in PDF or something? Would love to read it on my kindle.
stej

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2011 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps even interviews with the latest player who has hit legend status (i.e. the coach of the team writes up some answers to questions)
sann0638

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2011 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Zlurpcast do this, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2011 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:
Zlurpcast do this, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

And they got loads of D&B if you are into that Very Happy
Calthor

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2011 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

No, this has not been done yet, and frankly, if we are talking about the existing star players, I'm not sure if we should. There should be a bit of mystery surrounding them, and to give them a voice might be damaging to their image - dunno if this makes any sense to anyone else, but this is how I feel about it.

That said, if done properly, it could be a good article. We'll think about it.

Quote:
Be happy to help if needed (as I'm sure loads of members would).

Any help/assistance/input for the GLN is always appreciated. Come into the #GLNR channel or send anyone of us (excluding Ro, sadly) a PM if you want to help with anything specific.

Last edited by Calthor on Sep 19, 2011 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Retro21

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2011 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree about the mystery surrounding them actually, everyone may have their different ideas of what a character should be and that shouldn't be ruined.

Interviewing the latest to make Legend level sounds good! Bit overwhelmed with work but I will try PM sometime Calthor!

Any word about downloading pre existing releases?

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2011 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Perhaps even interviews with the latest player who has hit legend status (i.e. the coach of the team writes up some answers to questions)

GLN: So, an then you decided to grow a claw?
BeastyMcSplatter: Yes and after that i decided to learn the secret power of Piling On, and that made me the unique player i am today.... Wink
Malmir

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2011 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe he went on a school trip to a chemical weapons factory, sneaked away from some decidedly lax supervision and managed to get bitten by a spider which gave him super powers.

Reisender wrote:
stej wrote:

GLN: So, an then you decided to grow a claw?
BeastyMcSplatter: Yes and after that i decided to learn the secret power of Piling On, and that made me the unique player i am today.... Wink
Calthor

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2011 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. I'm pretty sure that IF we would do something like this, we'd try and find the more interesting Legends out there...
 Jump to: