44 coaches online • Server time: 10:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
odi

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

If there's a PO player on the oppo's team, and it goes down, you can be sure I will foul it. If the oppo starts whining about it, and doesn't stop whining, he can expect me to foul every "good" chance I get. Well, I tend to foul every now and then anyway, but really, it's for game balance Smile

I guess people should play more stunty matches, so they don't get so attached to their players. PO isn't as strong as it used to be, back then with the old PO rule, if you got a PO guy down, there was no question about it, he's there to hurt your team, get rid of him.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Bloody thread zombies...

I have been working on my own treatise on the subject in the User Guide, however.

Azurus wrote:
(Edited for spelling, though I still can't decide whether it's 'compliment' or 'complement')

I commend you for your efforts. Compliment is a nice thing to say about someone while complement is something that goes well together.

ie: "My compliments on your choice of the '97 Brunello to complement the bistecca fiorentino."

Last edited by BadMrMojo on %b %01, %2004 - %20:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
SpIkEdDeAmOn

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Fouling will happen, its part of the rules, its not going anyware, if you dont like it put up and shut up! Just enjoy the game for what it is A GAME if you care so much bout your fictional players that you will abuse a fellow hobbiest over this sortof thing, then you need some help
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

No! Why cast raise dead on a dead thread! No! I hate it! No! You bunch of #%&#/"&###%&"%'s!

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

No! Why cast raise dead on a dead thread! No! I hate it! No! You bunch of #%&#/"&###%&"%'s!

Hehe - becaause this one isn't locked yet.

But semi-seriously - many people will agree that fouling is often needed help win the game by either

1) taking out an overpowering player
2) taking out a dangerous player (claw/RSC/DP)
3) scaring someone from stalling away a half

But when the game has been decided and you have the ball and choose to foul for no other reason than just to hurt the other team it's just being a d-ckhead. And for every NOOB who might not play here because of the "match reports" he reads, there are 5 other NOOBS that won't play here because they were unlucky enough to play their 1st 5 games against the sdaistic souls who like to destroy teams and nothing else.

So will this thread make d-ckheads stop being d-ckheads? No

Does it have any real use whatsoever? No

Can it reach the same number of posts as the no fouling thread? Time will tell.

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Go thread Go!

Go thread Go!

Go thread Go!

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just look at that elf lying on the floor.

Dosen't he look smug, with his AG4, his good movement and his ST3.

Go on just one little foul.

That crack as bones break!
That flush as it dies!

Oh god that set him off. Moaning again.

Look! Look! His wardancer just fell over too!
Next to my dp!

Ooops think I've got a woody.

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

OOC
<BunnyPuncher> bblfg sav
<BowlBot> BunnyPuncher (152.32): [R] Wood Elf 100/104
<Ironik> u got a WE team BunnyPuncher ??
<BunnyPuncher> I'm an elf lover now
Trif

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2004 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

"My compliments on your choice of the '97 Brunello to complement the bistecca fiorentino."

ooh, a '97 brunello....that's a nice wine. and bistecca fiorentino........man, why you have to go and do a silly thing like make me hungry? i have to go to bed, and everyone knows that food before bedtime goes straight to the hips!!!! and if i dont eat, i'll never get to sleep.... damn you BMM, damn you to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

=) i'm joking. but you knew that. oh man, he's crying now! i'm sorry BMM, really. tell you what, i'll buy you a nice steak dinner? ooh, steak...... dammit! not again........

"Now that's an esophagous!"
 Jump to: