24 coaches online • Server time: 07:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2004 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

iv only seen one game with skyre slaves, i dont think many people realise they are a new race for stunty, ther wasetn much news onit i spooted it yesterday just thought id mention it for people who still dont realise

/Fred

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2004 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict severe beatings of rats in stunty Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2004 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Just submitted my team....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THE RATS ARE HERE, THE RATS ARE HERE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

having some problems with the doom Wheel not behaving lika adeathroller at all it actsa as aball carrier and doesn't seem to have any deathroller-like abilities at all.

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, played a game with them, still seem to be lacking somthing though
-doomwheel dont work
-mechavermin need somting more
-slaves are ok, keep them i think
-blunderbuss good

the mechavermin need somthing, possibly higher ST, although that wouldnt fit with the skaveny feel, as skaven are supposed to be not very strong, i think thick skull and tackle on the mechavermin would work, and fix the warp-wheel

"Best Bar in This Street"
Gatts

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

personally i really liked the mechavermin.. they felt reliable but not too reliable and the av 10 was really nice, as well as the ag 3. Ag 3 and stand firms makes for some really mobile hardhitters.
I'd like them with movement 5 or so, to tune them more towards being blitzers. But overall i liekd the feel of the team.. a swarm of slaves running down on one side.. with the mechavermin causing carnage in the middle. and right now.. the doomwheel not really knowing what it's supposed to do Smile I even mistakingly handed off the ball to it at one point Smile

Edit: The wheel appear to be fixed now, but the rat on the picture resembles a dwarf in somve very suspicious ways Smile
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2004 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
Edit: The wheel appear to be fixed now, but the rat on the picture resembles a dwarf in somve very suspicious ways Smile

Camoflage, A Skaven's Best Friend Wink Wouldn't you find it demoralising if you're a gnome and suddenly the guy next to you get hit by a big wheel with a weird smellying short thing with a beard riding on top? YOu instantly think Dwarf, Add him to your Book, and you're got all sorts of Strife.

I like the Idea of More Movement on my mechas, And claw is good for them, I have it Very Happy

Brad, Skryre Technowiz
 Jump to: