44 coaches online • Server time: 11:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the FUMBBL cup is getting ready to kick off next wed. and I would hope every coach will apply a team.

The FUMBBL Cup is the one tournament that spans both open divs and thus is the big one for the entire community. Pariticipation is more important than winning and losing.

This is our one shot every year to have a huge tournament. It is a lot of fun and allways seems to produce the biggest upsets. The more teams/coaches in the tournament makes it more fun for all the participants.

So apply a team, any team in B or R, it dont matter. This is your shot this year to be involved in the biggest tournament that FUMBBL has to offer. Dont sit on the sidelines crying about CLPOMB, Min/Max, cheerypicking, elfballing, "preping" or Iam a grumpy Blood Bowler who will just complain to complain.

Get a team applied and lets have some fun.

FUMBBL Cup page Here is the page to apply your team.....I dont want the lazy to have an excuse that they could not find were to apply a team...IT IS RIGHT THERE YOU LAZY LOUZE.

******* Edit By 'The Management' *******

I was asked in a PM, but how do i join the FC? To prevent this becoming prevalent, and as it seems it is not clear enough...

The link provided on your homepage takes you to the FC group pages.

specifically this page:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=195

if there you click the 'tab' that says 'group members' it will take you here:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=195&p=members

and there there is a drop down 'apply for membership' link.

Click that. then select the team you want to apply with.

If you cannot see the team you want to apply with on that list then
a: It is already applied.
b: It cannot apply, usually this means it is post game and not ready to play.

Once applied you are free to play on with the applied team, but it must be 'ready to play' and not 'post game' or awaiting skill picks at the time of the draw.

Good luck.

PC

Last edited by PainState on Oct 31, 2011 - 15:52; edited 2 times in total
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The Agility Monsters applied weeks... well... days ago.

We thereby continue our quest to bring dwelfball to FUMBBL!

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

PFFTT

LAMMER HERETICS come to challenge Capitalist westerns 1% corrupt RNG of female rhino doing poos conSpirocy!

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

My very own Box rats, the Very Rich Rats are in and with only 29 games and 1700k under their belt, they're bound to get an upset win Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm entering my faithful old goblins. With Nuffle's help, I'm sure I'm gonna win... something... maybe an mvp...

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=668331 these guys are in, my standard build for tourneys these days and not in bad shape either
Calthor

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm doing my best on getting my new team, Thrllyeh's Sunken Horrors ready for the Cup... But alternatively I might enter my Slann just for lols.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the big announcement on the front page? This should be better advertised.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Erm, am a bit stoopid. Any way of telling if a team has been successfully entered? Not done this before.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Where is the big announcement on the front page? This should be better advertised.

It'll be there. It just isn't yet. It's not even one week before the application deadline PLUS there are some other tournaments that needed some headline attention.
krytie

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:
Erm, am a bit stoopid. Any way of telling if a team has been successfully entered? Not done this before.

Go back to the application page, and try to enter the same team again. If they're not on the drop-down listing your teams, then they're already entered.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

krytie wrote:
sann0638 wrote:

Go back to the application page, and try to enter the same team again. If they're not on the drop-down listing your teams, then they're already entered.

Plus, if you have applied a team to the Tournament, you will see the tournament name in your groups listing, shown under you teams on your coach home page.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

krytie wrote:
sann0638 wrote:

At least if the team was "ready to play".

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:

On your main page there is the groups section...if you see the FUMBBL cup group, then you are appplied.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

So about 25 ways then Very Happy thx all!

Jump to: