32 coaches online • Server time: 10:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PotatoManJack

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

When I load up the java client in XP from another computer, the window size is fine, but when I start it from my office computer which runs windows 7 the window is oversized and cuts out the bottom of the client which includes where you type / chat and the first line of rolls, injuries, etc.

I've tried to move the window / resize it, but can't seem to get it to work. Is there a way to resize the window or the resolution?

Thanks!
Big-Al

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You would have to change resolution of screen I believe.Couple of options Startmenu>>Control panel>>Appearance >> adjust screen resolution. or right click on the desktop and Screen resolution option may pop up[. This all depends on the abilities your network admin allows. You may be locked out of these options.
RobRoyDuncan

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You also may want to try setting your Start bar to auto-hide or move it to the side of the screen instead of the bottom - I know many laptop users (myself included) end up needing to do that.
okostomi

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2011 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Just drag and drop your start menu to the side and it should be ok.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2011 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

If you can't see the bottom of the client:

Go to the control panel and open Java. After that click on the advanced tab, then click on the little + icon next to security, followed by clicking the little + icon next to general, then remove the tick from the box that says 'show sandbox warning banner'. Finally click 'apply' and 'ok', you should be good to go.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2011 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks all - I've already got autohide on the start menu / bar, so moving it doesn't help. I'll play around with the resolution and see if I can get it to work.

PMJ
uuni

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2011 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

You will need at least XGA: 1024 x 768.
 Jump to: