47 coaches online • Server time: 00:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PotatoManJack

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

When I load up the java client in XP from another computer, the window size is fine, but when I start it from my office computer which runs windows 7 the window is oversized and cuts out the bottom of the client which includes where you type / chat and the first line of rolls, injuries, etc.

I've tried to move the window / resize it, but can't seem to get it to work. Is there a way to resize the window or the resolution?

Thanks!
Big-Al

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You would have to change resolution of screen I believe.Couple of options Startmenu>>Control panel>>Appearance >> adjust screen resolution. or right click on the desktop and Screen resolution option may pop up[. This all depends on the abilities your network admin allows. You may be locked out of these options.
RobRoyDuncan

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You also may want to try setting your Start bar to auto-hide or move it to the side of the screen instead of the bottom - I know many laptop users (myself included) end up needing to do that.
okostomi

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2011 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Just drag and drop your start menu to the side and it should be ok.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2011 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

If you can't see the bottom of the client:

Go to the control panel and open Java. After that click on the advanced tab, then click on the little + icon next to security, followed by clicking the little + icon next to general, then remove the tick from the box that says 'show sandbox warning banner'. Finally click 'apply' and 'ok', you should be good to go.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2011 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks all - I've already got autohide on the start menu / bar, so moving it doesn't help. I'll play around with the resolution and see if I can get it to work.

PMJ
uuni

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2011 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

You will need at least XGA: 1024 x 768.
 Jump to: