72 coaches online • Server time: 23:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2011 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a great need for these at the moment I know, however something I've always wanted to do.

First a set of 2nd ed style Chaos Dwarfs (no team yet, but will be the scarfaced scavengers)

Firstly a long beard
Image Image Image
An adapation of dirtybrian's st4 longbeard
Image Image
An adaption of whatball's (I think) or possibly zakatan's dwarf rotter.
Image Image
Dwarf Runner

A lot of coaches (the older ones in particular) prefer the old icons. Looking through them, some are nice, but I do personally prefer the NK style. So I thought I would have a go at modernising some from time to time.

Eunuk Old> Image New > Image Newest > Image
Rotter Old > Image New > Image
Beast of Nurgle Old> Image New> Image PJJ's for reference Image
Elf Blitzer Old> Image New> Image Catcher Old> Image New> Image
Vampire Old> Image New> Image
Pygmy Old> Image New> Image

*NEW TEAM*

Albion Assassins

The Albion Assassins are a Dark Elf team that turned Pro. Sick of being second tier in the Naggaroth League and being a bit lighter than most Darky teams, the team owner elected to turn the side professional and tour instead of staying in one fixed league.

Originally named Largoth's Lightfoots, the team set off on tour. Their first stop was the West isle of Albion, where their cold hearted play in the land of gents and fair play quickly earnt them the nickname the 'Albion Assassins'. The coach and owner liked the nickname so much, he quickly doined it as the team's official name.

Being a cross between a pro and a dark elf team, the Albion Assassins play bloodbowl quite unlike any other elven team.

Roster
Lineman 0-16 6 3 4 7 GA/PS 60k
Thrower 0-2 6 3 4 7 pass PGA/S 70k
Blitzer 0-4 7 3 4 8 block GA/PS 100k
Catcher 0-2 8 3 4 7 jump up. catch GA/PS 100k

Icons
Lineman
Image Image
Blitzer
Image Image
Catcher
Image Image
Thrower
Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Galadrieth Gladiators

The Gladiators are quite unlike any other High Elf team, for starters they don't look like other High Elfs!

The Gladiators really love the running game, and hardly ever throw. Their team make up, highlights this.

Roster (skills as regular High Elves)
0-4 Blitzers 7 3 4 8 GA/S
0-4 Catchers 8 3 4 7 GA/S
0-16 Linemen 6 3 4 8 GA/S

STAR PLAYERS
Pierrot Rainforest 6 3 3 8 Kick, Leader, Pro

The Gladiators may never hire throwers and have no pass access what so ever!

Icons
blitzers
1 Image 2 Image 3 Image
catchers
1 Image 2 Image
linemen
1 Image 2 Image
Pierrot Rainforest

*NEW TEAM*

Real Sargosa
Bute Buccaneers

Pirate ports aren't the sort of place you'd want to visit on holiday, as the average resident ishave fit, nasty and tough. Just what you need for blood bowl!!!

Roster
Captain 0-1 7 3 4 8 GS/PA
Ogre 0-2 (usual skills etc)
Long Drong Slayers 0-2 (regular slayers)
1st mates 0-2 4 4 2 9 GS/PA
Crew 0-16 6 3 3 7 G/GPA
Goblin hands 0-4 A/GPS

Icons
Captain Image
Ogre Image Image
Long Drong Slayer Image Image Image Image
First Mate made from Pat's Eunuk and Ogre Image revamp Image
Goblins Image Image Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Golden Axes

The first of the magic college teams, I plan to do all 8. Fresh from Dungeon Bowl, I present the Golden Axes!

Mainly made up from Orc students, with a splattering of Ogres and snotlings!

Stats as normal unless stated.

Roster
0-16 Orc Linemen
0-2 Orc Throwers
0-4 Orc Blitzers
0-2 Orc Blockers
0-4 Snotlings 5 1 3 5 stunty, regenerate, 2 heads, dodge, right stuff
0-2 Ogres

(The team may not have more Ogres than Snotlings)

Icons
For the Orcs and Goblins use shades_steelfist's white Orcs http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15393 (example Image )
or possibly Shraaaags yellow Orcs.

Ogre (Morg with a head and arm change from a regular Ogre, an improved mohawk and a Golden Axe colour scheme).
Image Image
Orc (a mix of shraaaag's and shade's orcs)
Lineman
Image Image
Black Orc Blocker
Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Celestial Comets

The 2nd College team to appear on this list, the Comets are a Pro Elf team that can rough it better than most pro elf teams.

Roster
0-4 Catchers
0-3 Blitzers
0-2 Throwers
0-16 Lineman

The Celestial Comets can take 1 extra blitzer, through development from playing rough in the dungeon. However they can only take 1 Star Player,
Cloud Spiralthorn 6 3 5 7 Jump Up, Thick Skull, Safe Throw, Strong Arm, Pass

Icons
Colours altered by Jimmyblitz, I have readded the shadow, a red Comet's sash and done linemen, thrower and star player.
Blitzers
Image Image
Catchers
Image Image Image
Linemen
Image Image
Thrower
Cloud Spiralthorn

*NEW TEAM*

The Harlequins

The 3rd college team to appear on this list is the 2nd Elven team. The Harlequins made up with mostly elves but with some halflings too. With a kit of all white, with a rainbow band going straight down the middle and extravagant hair, you'll never miss them on the pitch. That is, until they flash past you, as a rainbow blur!!

Roster
0-16 Elf Linemen
0-4 Elf Catchers
0-2 Elf Blitzers
0-2 Elf Throwers
0-4 Halflings
0-2 Halfling Catchers 7 2 5 7 Catch, Dodge, Stunty
0-2 Human Linemen

Special Rules
You may only have a maximum of 4 catchers (Elf or Halfling).
You may never have more halfling catchers than standard halflings.

Icon(s)
Blitzers
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Catchers
Linemen
Throwers
Image Image Image
Halfling
Image Image Image
Halfling Catcher
Image Image
Humana Lineman
Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Slaaneshi Slaves

Roster 1
(regular chaos roster)

Roster 2
0-16 Chaos Beastmen
0-4 Daemonettes 6 3 3 7 dodge, claw GM/PAS
0-1 Slaaneshi exalted mino 5 5 2 9 mighty blow, regenerate, horns, wild animal, frenzy S/MAPG

Icons
Daemonette (regular zon lino with hair and armour removed by whatball, then head mishapened, purple and pink colour scheme and a glart claw).
Image Image
Minotaur
Royston's converted mino, with a change of colours, and slight reworking for mouth/nose ring (oh and a slaaneshi booby for the an).
Image Image
Beastmen (edited by Static)
Image Image
Image Image
ImageImage
Chaos Warriors (edited by Static)
ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImage
Chaos Warrior with claw (edited by Static)
Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Plague Bearers

The Plague Bearers are an old style nurgle team, that haven't adapted to the times. Playing in a way, they know and trust, although dated compared to most modern nurgle teams.

Roster 1
(LRB 4)

Roster 2
0-1 Beast of Nurgle
0-4 LRB 4 Rotters
0-16 Nurgle Beastmen
0-4 Chaos Beastmen

May purchase an apothecary (all players count as undead apart from Chaos Beastmen).

Icons
Rotter
Here is an old rotter (pat?) which I've modernised, by removing the black lines, increasing the head size, giving a new zug style stubble, softening some of the shading, increasing the skin tones and changing the right hand.
Image Image Image Image Image
Beastmen
These were done by Spubbba originally. I have made them transparent, and I have done/replaced the icons that were missing. I have also made a few minor changes, but stayed in the Spubbba subtle shading style.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Beast of Nurgle
An old Pat icon that really holds up compared to the more modern ones. So I have simply replaced the black lines, and reversed it for the 'an's instead of having the moving 'an's.
Image Image Image Image

*NEW TEAM*

Lockers Curse

GW once had a 'fishman' army penciled in for warhammer. I believe this was to cash in on The Pirates of the Caribbean. Cuthulhu who use the team as nothing more than cattle attacking the brain of the crew for sustenance. This life gradually turns the crew more and more into creatures of the deep.

Here is my take on a BB team.

Roster

0-2 Cuthulhu (Vamp stats blood lust is brain lust)
0-2 Crabs (fully transformed crew)
0-16 Crew (Thrall stats)

For every 10 games played, crewmen start to lose their humanity, and are slowly turning into a creature of the sea. After every 10 games the crewman rolls on the table below. He still gains skills normally via spp.

1 The crewman's hands have turned into a massive claws (Player gains Claw & No hands)
2 The crewman's body has become hard and shell like (Player gains 1 AV & -1 MA)
3 The crewmans eyes can now protude from his head on long stalks that can swivel 180 degrees (Player gains 2 heads)
4 The crewmans has 2 extra arms that are tentacle like (Player gains tentacles and extra arms)
5 The crewmans scalp has developed a crab like shell (player gains thick skull & bonehead)
6 The crewman has developed a 2nd pair of legs (Player gains side step, 1 Ma but loses -1 AG)

Once a state of transformation has been gained, that number is struck off the dice, so you cannot roll it next time. After 60 games the player gains ALL 6 states of transformation, and has become a full crab (use complete crab icon)

Fully transformed crew/crab stats

6 3 2 8 Thick Skull, Claw, tentacles, no hands, 2 heads, really stupid, side step

Icons

Cuthulhu (based off of Cowhead's fish type creature)

Image Image Image Image

Crabs (use Cowhead's icons)

Pirates (use Cowhead's icons)

*NEW TEAM*

Festering Pests

(Made by Garion, Zakatan and harvestmouse)

The Festering Pests are an unpopular team, death follows them where ever they go, and wins are hard to come by. However they have some support and star player Fezglitch has a real soft spot for them!

(Special rules)
*Fezglitch can be hired at a bargain price of 80k.
*Although you can't hire rotters, you can raise them.

Roster

0-16 Linemen
0-4 Plague Monks 6 3 2 8 FA, disturbing presence, Nurgles Rot GAM/AP 60k
0-2 Plague Lords 7 3 3 8 Frenzy, block, Nurgles Rot GAM/AP 100k
0-1 Plague Censer Bearer 4 6 1 7 Loner, Ball & Chain, No Hands, Disturbing Presence 130k
Rotters (see special rule)

Icons
Censer Bearer
Image Image
Plague Lords (PJJ's)
Image Image Image Image
Rotter (Zakatan's)
Image Image
Lineman
Image Image Image Image

*STAR PLAYER*

Harvestmouse

Harvestmouse is a human player, that suffers with a mouse fixation. Small and moody, he quickly got the nickname 'harvestmouse'. Soon afterwards he started wearing the trademark 'mouse mask'.

Harvestmouse is always immaculately turned out. Sporting a burgundy tennis jacket with matching cufflinks and chalk stripes in his trousers.

Red leather Van Slobbe shoes, his trademark pink tie and matching hankerchief in his jacket pocket, finish this dashing players sporting outfit.

For his away kit, harvestmouse has swapped his cricket jacket, for a boating jacket, with matching Van Slobbes. Of course he keeps his trademark pink tie, however he's swapped his strides for a pair of canvas trousers (jeans). So not to look like a vagabond, he's tucked his shirt in. No need to ask, the handkerchief and cufflinks match, to finish of the look.

By luck or design, harvestmouse's trademark pink tie has added to his game. More often than not, it tends to get wrapped around trailing limbs, giving harvestmouse shadowing and diving tackle skills.

Harvestmouse's stats are
6 2 3 7 (lrb 6 niggle)
Dodge, diving tackle, shadowing, sprint, sure feet, guard and side step

An industrious little back field player who does better than his little legs ought to allow.

Teams that can hire the harvestmouse

'Well I don't want to be on teams with just guys. There's no point getting spruced up, is there!'

Harvestmouse, who originally started with the all male Bright Crusaders, found the jock environment rather glum. He now insists he'll only play on teams that have women on the roster.

Harvestmouse can only be hired by:
Amazons
Dark Elves (if you have a witch elf or 2)
Vampires (he's seen some movies with Vamp chics)
Chaos with Daemonettes (Harvestmouse is a little on the kinky side).

Icon(s)
Image Image Image

Birthday Zombie

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Dark Elf Catcher prototypes
Image Image Image

Ashigaru prototypes
Image Image

Last edited by harvestmouse on Mar 06, 2013 - 10:27; edited 105 times in total
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2011 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Somehow I missed this before.

Really like what you've done, especially the Pirate icons and the new Evil Elf team.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2011 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, the Delves look like bad pro elves. No NoS on the catchers, no sidestep on the blitzers?
If you'd give the linemen AV8 MA6, it would be more of a blend. As is... the only delven thing is having 4 blitzers.

Aside from team balance, really like the icons! =)

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.

Well it's an on going thing, I add a bit every few days. It's kind of my own little resource page, and there if anyone wants to use it. Next team up is the Golden Axes.

The evil elves were one of the first batches I did, and I'm still getting used to Gimp. It isn't very user friendly at all.

However my latest icons (the nurgle rotter and a golden axe ogre) are as good as I would like them to be.

As for the Albion Assassins balance. I think they're ok for what they are. After all they never made it to the big time, so the roster shouldn't be that great, should it?

The catchers are half witch elves (jump up) and half pro elf catchers (catch) the basic profile is the same. Jump up isn't a bad swap for nos (not quite as good I know). As for the blitzers, you get 4 and they're cheaper without s/s. I think this gives you more solid formation for your money.

I think overtime they may struggle but as a starting line up, quite good for elves. They're doing ok in my solo league (3 wins 1 draw 0 loses).
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gladiators are amazing, best roster in the game? Maybe.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

why don't the Albion Assassins throwers have pass to begin with?
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

love the pirates!

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

i opened this thread *really* hoping that this was a bunch of icons of harvestmouse that i could use on the pitch Sad

--j

ImageImage
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ice2 wrote:
why don't the Albion Assassins throwers have pass to begin with?

It's a whoopsie, of course at that price they should have pass.

I plan on doing a harvestmouse icon, he's a buyable star in my little league.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2011 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i hope the custom icons are available soon. Those are awesome.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2011 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

woohoo, my White orcs got a mention, although I really should update that forum thread with actual images and not codes lol

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2011 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:
woohoo, my White orcs got a mention, although I really should update that forum thread with actual images and not codes lol

And replace the missing icons Wink Oh and make your chaos icons available as well!
Ice2

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2011 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

What do the slaanesh team have access to skill wise?
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2011 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Shades_SteelFist wrote:

And replace the missing icons Wink Oh and make your chaos icons available as well!

yeah yeah i know

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2011 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats it! Stuff hail mary and passblock and whatever else is still missing. We NEED custom icons right NOW!
Must... use.. harvestmouse icon!!