82 coaches online • Server time: 22:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
worst negatrait?
bonehead
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
really stupid
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
OFAB
70%
 70%  [ 73 ]
wild animal
15%
 15%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 103

Glomp

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

OFAB is a real pain in the neck....

Yeah I know, bad joke.

I know vampires are the best big guyesque player, but the negative skill really cripples them.

I still don't think the reasoning that if you only take 3 of your 6 allowance of vampires makes much sense either, since you've just taken a team of hobgobbos with the good players only showing up in limited amounts.

Hence the vault 'bonehead vamps' being the only really playable vampire team (and even then they're inconsistant at best).

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

In my opinion Wild animal are the worst. It is no so bad if all you want to do with your bigguy is blocking and blitzing, but if you want to reposition him or lend an assist it fail on 4+. OFAB is bad, but it still lets you do things like handling the ball, but wild animal won't. I for one won't blitz with my bigguys unless it's essential, and most people avoid standing in the tacklezone of bigguys, so the wild animal bigguys essentialy aren't in the game much.
annachie

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 02:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Take root easily. It's just about the most frequent occuring and is the most crippling. At least with the other negtrait the big guy is still on the field sucking hits from the softer targets, but not with take root.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahem. This is about Stunty Leeg. Not LRB rules. Stunty - no Vampires (well as a race) here.

-Mnemon
DazEvil

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

The Squigs still have OFAB...

Take root ain't so bad, at least when the bigguy are on the field you have total control over him. If you need him to tie up an opponents players you can do so, there are no chance of him just standing around, and if you (since this is the stunty league forum) want to actuallt use TTM, you can do so without your bigguy standing around howlong at the moon or eating the little fella.
 Jump to: