55 coaches online • Server time: 12:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kypt

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a brand new coach and below is my team:

http://imgur.com/a/h7ahi#0

I just painted my goblins but I haven't had a chance to add them. To anyone that knows, I'm looking for models similar in style to mine that I can use as blitzers. Unfortunately this style only had 2 very similar looking blitzers (only the guard in the helmet differentiates them). I'd like a little more variety so if anyone knows other cool ones (even if I'd have to convert a bit) please let me know.
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

That is the thinnest troll I have ever seen. But they look good.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Your blitzer looks like a citadel metal 3rd ed one. Why not use those?
Kypt

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Your blitzer looks like a citadel metal 3rd ed one. Why not use those?

I don't really play any games workshop game so I'm not sure where I'd even look for those or what they look like. You happen to have a link?
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

it looks like you have 4 Blacks orcs, 4 blitzers and 3 lineorcs with your troll there. I think that you have used different painting schemes across the two types of blitzer well (red for black helmet for each type). As for more variety you could saw the trailing arm and twist it through 90 degrees, or take some horns from a standard orc helm and attach them (or Greenstuff them) I also like the helm tails from Orc boyz in WHFB.

Also create your team here and start playing. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2011 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The middle "lineorcs" is actually my thrower. I've just created my account today and I'm currently at work. Once at home I may actually go ahead and try making a team. I'll probably try something I haven't played with before but am looking to buy (Lizardmen) but we'll see. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see what I can do in regards to "horns" on the helmets. Unfortunately I'm not the best green-stuff guy around :/
 Jump to: