52 coaches online • Server time: 17:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What do you think?
I don't get it
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I don't get it
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Sounds boring
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pie
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
I'm undecided
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sounds interesting
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Wreckage

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

This is pretty much a league idea I was inspired to do.

The Applicants
There are 10 Applicants per Round. From of those applicants two groups of five people are chosen randomly.

The Groups
From of these groups both select a Representative who is going to fight in a match against the opponent groups selected coach.

The Knock-Out
The group that loses has to select two coaches among their own ranks who then have to compete in a match about remaining in the tournament.

4 Coaches left
In the next round there will be only 4 coaches in one of the groups and 5 in the other. The procedure repeats until there are only 4 coaches left who then compete in two randomly seeded semi finals and a final. The winner of the finale is the champion of tournament and will claim the price.

Group Exchange
If one group has two more members then the other group: They have to select one member to hand over to the other side to even the size of both groups.

No Agreement
All decisions are made by majority rule. If a majority cannot be found the opponent group makes the decison instead. If the opponent group cannot make a decision either the decision is made randomly. How or based on what criteria decisions are made doesn't matter.

Teams
Every coach can bring a number of 3 fresh TV1000 teams into the tournament and continue to use them for the remainder of the tournament for any number of tournament games he is involved in. Both selected coaches have to submit a team they chose to play to me before every game. They are however allowed to discuss it in advance if they wish so.

If you are interested or want to know more make a post or apply here Any TV 1000 League team will do for that purpose.

Last edited by Wreckage on Jan 23, 2012 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Duckman_10

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

So, its like Survivor? The two tribes/teams select someone to compete in a challenge/match and then the losers vote for 2 people to play and the loser is eliminated. Then this continues till we have a winner.

Not sure I'd compete but it does sound intriguing.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Duckman_10 wrote:
So, its like Survivor? The two tribes/teams select someone to compete in a challenge/match and then the losers vote for 2 people to play and the loser is eliminated. Then this continues till we have a winner.

Not sure I'd compete but it does sound intriguing.

Im not sure how survivor works but yes Smile. The focus is pretty much on the voting process.
 Jump to: