54 coaches online • Server time: 16:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

some newbie maybe wanna have a taste of the game and have no clue how to build a playable team, so i was thinking if it would be possible to create a feature for new players to just choose a race and play with a pre-constructed team. after a few matches they surly get an idea how they wanna build their own team.
Grod

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

That doesn't sound like a bad suggestion actually. Click a button to automatically generate a team with player names etc ...

Oscar Wilde
WildSeven

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Would you suggest "safe" builds? or builds with a few different characters so they can learn all the different aspects of the team? Big Guys? RR heavy? Apo? Bench players?

Edit: I do like the idea, but I wonder what teams would look like. The ones out of the box on TT are terrible, but give a good idea what they might look like...
gregory_n_white

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought this had been rpreviously discussed - a suite of teams, 1 "standard" build for each team.
Now I know everyone has a different view of standard but im sure soemthing could be agreed.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

there is already some suggestions on team page if one knows where to look for, but i think most new comers wont bother to sit down and read through everything before playing.
http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I think academy is currently undertaking a change to make exactly that happen.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2012 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

This has already been done. Teams have been worked out, the project however cannot move forward until the client has been modified to accomodate it. Feel free to use/read Christers forum topic on it.

Topic locked.
 Jump to: