36 coaches online • Server time: 16:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aserix

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Situation: me Chaos, my opponent WE. Score 1-0. And I was about to get my 2nd TD. He has 4 knockout and 1 killed. I has 1 killed.

My opponent claim to concede at 4 turn 2nd half.

I said him to stay since he has not much casualties, and I was not going still to score (I play with Chaos and my opponent with WE; he can easyly get 2 TD in 4 turns).

Promise him not to fault , but he should stay far from my players (easy for WE). His answer was to concede and claimed it was my fault not to score my 2nd TD and lose those exp points.

Since the rules for concede are these:
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=rules

"Concessions

Concessions are to be made only when there is merit for them.
In this context, merit means that the conceding team needs a reasonable in-game reason for conceding. The team taking excessive casualties is one acceptable reason to concede. Other reasons include having a very distinct lack of players left to play with, or being clearly outplayed in terms of touchdowns.
Conceding when none of the above circumstances are fulfilled will require admin approval.
If you are unsure if your particular game qualifies for a concession, please consult the FUMBBL administration for a ruling.
A match where the administration rules that a concession is acceptable, even though it does not fulfil the policy stated here will have its match report page marked to reflect this"

In my oppinion, this concession donĀ“t fit the rules for it.

How can I report this game and what are the consecuencies for me and the other player if I do?

Thank you in advance.
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

You can report the game if you want to.

The result will not change, so you will still have won by consession. No downside or upside for you.

The admins will decide what happens to your opponent. He may just get a warning, or if he's illegally conceded before he may get a punishment.

In short: the only thing you stand to gain by reporting a game such as this is if you want to see the guy punished.

Up to you if you think his transgression is bad enough to take this action, although you may have already have taken it by starting this thread.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

if u think it was unjustified, report it.

whining about it here is breaking the site rules as much as an illegal concession...

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I had a look and your guy does seem to have a habit of early concessions. He seems likely to get punished for this.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Aserix wrote:
Promise him not to fault , but he should stay far from my players (easy for WE).

I am not sure wether I understand this correctly, but you are not allowed to make ingame arrangements like: I will not harm your players if you let me score or the like.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

As stated use support tickets, not the forums. Post noted and locked.
 Jump to: