84 coaches online • Server time: 21:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Kommando wrote:
Ok, i started a group in order to playtest how stunty plays without G-access for big guys
join here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2005

Only one problem with something like this. You're taking players on their word that they rolled doubles when they say they do. There's no way for anyone to know the result of the roll except the player who rolled it. Not even for admins.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

unranked teams , which will be in the league dont have general access for big guys
Mezir

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stunty Leeg teams do have Gen access in Unranked, except for Halflings and Goblins. This is what Britnoth has been bitching about for a while, so unless a change was decided upon in the last twopages (which I haven't read...).

Want me to fetch you a quote from peikko earlier in this thread?

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Argh i thought it had changed but never mind if it hasnt i will ask somebody somewhere to see if it is possible for it too be done
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

oh and if you could point me in the direction of the quote would be appreciated as I cant find it due to my stupidity/ lack of effort
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2004 - 08:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stunty Leeg teams do have Gen access in Unranked, except for Halflings and Goblins.

Actually truth is right now stranger than fiction. Following is not confirmed but calculating what and how changes have been implemented:

1) Stunty teams (other than goblin and halfling) that existed in unranked when LRB teams got their bg general removed have big guys without general access.

2) Any new stunty team (other than goblin and halfling) created in unranked or team that buys new big guy will have big guy that has general access.

And as said, this is my assumption only, havent checked. Maybe your unranked division coordinator will tell you Wink
 Jump to: