49 coaches online • Server time: 19:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2012 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Author: Relssum

Time Period: After match #18

"Blood. Tis the holy water of life, its flowing warmth breaths into our being. The rich ruby draws in the light, the glossy glamour radiating upon the street. To see it spill across the air one...", Tillian halted in his poetry, a rare look of discontent upon him.

For a mind like Tillian's, poetry was much too simple a medium for his art. Words were too definitive to truly cause contemplative thought; the rock-solid form making everything much too obvious. It failed to capture the mystery and wonder that life holds. Though he still attempted it from time to time, it never provided him with a sense of satisfaction.

Tillian's craft went beyond the mere pen and brush. He would lay his hands and spirit upon the living itself, manipulating both the physical body and heart's emotions to create a new image. His kin hadn't understood his work, been much too two-dimensional to even understand it. All that work he done with his family, and yet no one was able to truly SEE what he had done. The injustice of it all seethed within, the anger he had felt burning once again...

"No", spoke the elf, "I have enough troubles, no need to unbury anymore from the past". As things stood, his latest work had bared little fruit. Pandemonium Doctrine was filled with walking puzzles that Tillian wanted to discover the secrets to: Jester, Wyele, Raluto. Despite his opportunities to train and converse with his fellow players though, he had so far been unable to acquire any hints as to what lay within them. How can he change them if he doesn't know what they actually are?

Last game, he had even gone so far as to deny the team a potential win by declining to pass to Raluto. Naturally, the coach had been greatly angered with him; the honor of being team captain was a privilege he no longer held. However, despite the amount of hostility he generated, Raluto himself showed no reaction at all. For the boy to work so hard for the team, yet simply shrug off this blatant team sabotage was... mind boggling.

Tillian returned his attention to the corpse he had been strangling to death some minutes before. The girl had been a real fan of the team. The little doe had been quite compliant with all his requests. A stroll through the market, music in the park, dining at Altdorf's finest restaurant, to when he finally led her into the alley. The finale, where he strangled her to death, had been good opportunity to try new techniques while keeping the old sharp. He was going to have to be at his best to complete his next masterpiece.

Leaning forward, he kissed the girl gently on the lips and said his final goodbye. It was time to return home. Tillian Turncloak was a confident elf, and he was sure that in the end, he would make everything turn out beautifully.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2012 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #19: Straight-forward draw versus Necromantic.
Calthor

Post   Posted: May 02, 2012 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #20: Yar! From out of nowhere came a ghostship, which took us unaware! We lost...

There will be a reckoning, Scallywags...
Saikyo

Post   Posted: May 02, 2012 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The Jester is causing mayhem! Leading the squad with 7 CAS so far... that's sure to put a smile on his warped, deranged face Wink
KatanaDash

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm missing my fix of Pandemonium Doctrine action!

I think that the time is nearly right for P.D. to enter the Grotty Little Tournament in the Forlorn Races bracket. Let's see if we can improve on our Royal Rookie Rumble performance!
Calthor

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I've been a bit busy, and had no time for matches beyond league matches. Currently away from home too, but I will be playing again soon, and probably entering the GLT too, aye!
johnnih

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2012 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #21: We are BACK, baby!
KatanaDash

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2012 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see the boys back in action! The squad is looking suitably diverse Smile
KatanaDash

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2012 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump! Don't let the PD misfits be forgotten!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #22: Wait, who are these Pandemonium guys again?

Yes, we have played a game again! A draw (very close to a victory though), and we are looking forward to playing now and then again! No promises, but I expect/plan to get 1-2 a week in. Perhaps even more, possibly less, but that's the plan.

Some changes to the Doctrine policy:

We will now accept Big Guys and Renegades as well!
At the moment, the board has decided there is room for 13 players, which might be extended towards 14, but possibly not. Which also means...

The Doctrine is looking for a NEW player to join the team! After the unfortunate death (and zombification) of Wyele the Contracted, we are looking for a new Doctrine member! In other words, the Doctrine welcomes new godfathers!
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I can get onboard. I'm liking a big guy godson!

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Bullroarer4 wrote:
I can get onboard. I'm liking a big guy godson!

Sure thing. Just PM me the necessary data (eg, bio description and a picture), and you've got the job. Wink
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Pm sent.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #23: 1 - 1 draw versus Goblins. Fun and chaotic match!
 Jump to: