22 coaches online • Server time: 03:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you tried pressing the "Connect to Chat" link in the Chat section on FUMBBL? That should take you to the right place. If that doesn't work, then someone else better answer cos I know nothing about IRC Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is this harvey guy , I got him when i tried to set up , but launching Chat from the fumbbl site worked when i tried it straight after , so that should work for him . I think loads of people find Harvey at first
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thing is we switched from AfterNET to FUMBBL's own network, and nobody remembered to update that change in the Userguide Smile. I fixed that for hydrairc, but won't touch those progams I don't use myself. Check the user guide once in a while, somebody hopefully picks up on that and edits the information for the other clients, too. It is far more comfortable not to rely on the JavaChat in the long run.

-Mnemon
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't Harvey an imaginary friend in a James Stewart film? Maybe it's some kinda of a joke for people who go to the wrong place Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I can get it work through the Java-chat, but if trying to "connect to chat" it gives me the same message, "Unknown host. Maybe you misspelled it?". Is it broken? Very Happy
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

best advice go to http://www.hydrairc.com/ it works a treat and most people use it

Edit set up guide http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=HydraIRCSetup
 Jump to: