32 coaches online • Server time: 01:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
edgard

Post 22 Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I`m Edgard.
I can`t see the botom-line (chat, re-rolls, apo....) when i play. My screen is to small for the window.. I had tis prob. before and fixed it, but now my 1,5 years old son messed it up and i dont remember how ti fix it. Can somebody help?
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are using a windows machine you can move the taskbar to the right hand side of the screen and that does it for me. Right click the taskbar and select properties to find the option to change it.
edgard

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for answer, but I have allready hidde the taskbar but it was not enough. Re-rolls, apo, chat and all that is still not there... Somebody else...? Smile
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 13:18
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

you have to move or hide it BEFORE opening the java

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/help:FFBHelp

The fix you are looking for is about half way down this page.
On1

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes what jarvis said.

I would love it if you could maximize the game window, and then have anything not used by the client show in a specific colour, like i would set mine to black. This would be so relaxing for my eyes! O_o

Edit: don't make silly jokes about my avatar and eyes and stuff....
krytie

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

First move/hide the taskbar. Then if your display allows it, change the size of the displayed screen to 1024x768 or greater. Even if your laptop screen is smaller (mine is 1024x600) the java client will think your screen is a good size and will display everything. You can then simply scroll up and down using the mouse cursor to see whatever you need.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you folks. Now it works all fine and wee`r ready to rock.
uuni

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2012 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

@krytie: I was under the impression, that scroll bars are not yet implemented. They don't work at least on my MacBook when I test smaller resolution than 1024x768.

Does anyone have better info if there are scrollbars on some environents?
Starshade

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2012 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I had the same problem on my netbook that runs at 1024 X 600 native resolution. I found a fix online that works perfectly for me:

1) Run regedit
1a) If you are not on higest tree level, go to it (by click on “Computer” from key tree)
2) Search and modify all values “Display1_DownScalingSupported” from “0″ to “1″
3) Restart the system
4) Enjoy the two new resolutions: 1024×768 px and 1152×864 px

If I understood correctly it works on Intel chipset machines. It works perfectly on my Acer Aspire. Off course screen is a bit blurry when forcing a higher resolution, since you actually still have the same number of pixels, but it works ok for FFB client.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2012 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

When in using my netbook I use a piece of software I downloaded free, it allows U to set any screen resolution fine. As long as U set the res before opening the java window it shows the top 1/2 on the screen and moving the mouse cursor down pages down to allow the bottom 1/2 to be viewed, can't remember what the software is called but when I fire the netbook up next I'll let U know

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2012 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The software is called AsTray

Jump to: