73 coaches online • Server time: 21:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2012 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Tellik of Shrieking Bloodstorm died today at the hands of Samuel L. Jackson.

At the start of the match, Helmut Wulf tried to give him a penalty to AV, but the apo was on the spot.. only to watch in horror as the Saurus died to a jump up block in the second half.

Tellik was 103 games old, and the only surviving original Saurus from Shrieking Bloodstorm. He was the 13th all time oldest lizardmen player.

He also was the 20th all time most blocking lizardmen player, and with 49 casualties, was the 18th all time top blocking lizardmen player.

He died a Super Star, with 148 SPP, including 10 MVP's, putting him on the all time most valuable lizardmen list as well.

His skills were all normals, Block, Tackle, Mighty Blow, Guard, Grab, and he several times aided Shindahl in achieving one turn touchdowns.

Tellik, you shall be missed, and we shall win the Lustrian for you.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2012 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

My condolences!

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2012 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw that one come in, I 'oooooohhhhed'. Get the BBQ sauce, lizard steaks all round!!!!!
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2012 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, also had over 700 blocks. he was busy on the board.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2012 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

He seems to be one of those players that don't stand out by stat increases or multiple doubles... and yet is probably backbone of the team and connection to its earliest days. A sad loss indeed.

Jump to: