18 coaches online • Server time: 07:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
johan

Post 13 Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I see that Goblins have a new non-star Fanatic in their lineup.

Given that Goblins are far and away the best team in Stunty when it comes to winning (old Saurus Skink teams excluded), I wouldn't mind hearing why they needed an additional power-up. Rolling Eyes

/johan
peikko

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

That is my mistake and was not ment to be. Its typo I made when creating shadow roster to stunty and chose fanatic from cheaters instead of loon.

So, everybody who has taken advange of this without reporting this bug will be shot in the morning. Also everybody who has such illegal fanatic will retire that player or it will be retired when one is seen. Remember the Fumbbl rule "Abusing obvious bugs for your own benefit is not allowed. "
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
That is my mistake and was not ment to be. Its typo I made when creating shadow roster to stunty and chose fanatic from cheaters instead of loon.

So, everybody who has taken advange of this without reporting this bug will be shot in the morning. Also everybody who has such illegal fanatic will retire that player or it will be retired when one is seen. Remember the Fumbbl rule "Abusing obvious bugs for your own benefit is not allowed. "

I don't know it was a bug. I think it was like star players, a new player not annouced.

Can you officially announce that it is a bug ?

Fanatic cost 50'000. Is this money lost ? Or can we have this money back ?
peikko

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:
I don't know it was a bug. I think it was like star players, a new player not annouced.
Can you officially announce that it is a bug ?
Fanatic cost 50'000. Is this money lost ? Or can we have this money back ?

You are quoting a message where I confirm its a bug.

No, you dont get any refunds for breaking the rules. If you think theres possible bug you are supposed to report it, not abuse it. Claiming that normal position added would be just like star player added is kinda silly.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

In the past i reported a bug in rosters, we could buy 2 ogres in old world teams !

But admins let the guys keep their second ogre until their death.

Ok then I will retire my fanatics (they suck anyways).
simme

Post 10 Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Peikko. I started to create i list of all the stunty teams that needed power ups after i saw that goblins got a fanatic. I will erase it from my mind.

Still i would like to have a skink team with saurus so i'll keep dreaming.

Keep up the good work

Simme
 Jump to: