24 coaches online • Server time: 07:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya,

just wanted to suggest that we add a list of all the play cards available (linked to from the inducement list), especially since not all from the magic item deck are implemented. Of course one could look into the rulebook, but sometimes it would be nice to have it at hand quickly.

Would do it myself, but I'm rather busy. Maybe someone else likes to do the job. Smile

~Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

you do know it tells you what the cards do in the client dont you?

It's just one click in the tool bar.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

If you do add the cards to the guide use the descriptions from the client, nothing verbatim from the PDF.

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup I would use the client descriptions, but I dont see the point as the descriptions are there in the client anyway, so there is no need for them to be anywhere else really.

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

So you have to fire up the client (twice) and create a test game just to see which cards are available?

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So a description of the card effects isn't needed, just a statement that 'All the 50k magic items, except the teleportation ring, are available'.

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Yup I would use the client descriptions, but I dont see the point as the descriptions are there in the client anyway, so there is no need for them to be anywhere else really.

The description is only visible to the user of the card. The card will often trigger an effect and it will be unknown to the opponent what it does unless he has studied the cards in the rulebook or already knows them.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

That's not true. As soon as a card is triggered it is visible to both coaches.

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
So a description of the card effects isn't needed, just a statement that 'All the 50k magic items, except the teleportation ring, are available'.

It's too late for that. Far too late for now, anyway. Linked from here.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2012 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice! Last time I checked the help section it wasn't there (at least I think so) and since then I had this suggestion somewhere in the back of my head. I fully expected someone to do it at some point - and this great community proved me right. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2012 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Great idea and great it is implemented.

Now I can quickly go and look at what magic items they might have got. Will only be more useful in the future when all (and if) cards are implemented.

I wont be able to remember them all.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2012 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehlers wrote:
Great idea and great it is implemented.

Now I can quickly go and look at what magic items they might have got. Will only be more useful in the future when all (and if) cards are implemented.

I wont be able to remember them all.

THIS ^

If your opponent has a card, and you want to know what he might be able to do at some point in the future, you want to consult the list. That's not visible in the client, until the card has been played (and you've been blitzed by +1 ST and mighty blow, for instance).
 Jump to: