66 coaches online • Server time: 21:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2012 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Happened to me again today in my FC match with the result, that a badly hurt almost-rookie dwarf blocker was able to storm the pitch again, while my promising thrower suffered -AV without a chance for me to prevent this.

Must have hit enter or space (!) during chatting when the option to use the apothecary popped up. Didn't even realize I had "saved" him until later, even made a joke about him missing the rest of the match in chat.

It's not the first time, though it probably never was that crucial. Can something be done about it? Since I like to chat a lot during games, I'm prone to this - and I don't want to hold my breath each time a player gets knocked down.
Pop-ups for the usage of skills (Side Step, Fend etc.) can NOT be closed by simply hitting return or space. Would be cool if it was the same with apo.

How do other folks see this?

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2012 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

+1...
even it never happend to me
moonray

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2012 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

+1
happened to me several times and it's really frustrating so a change would be really nice!

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun and I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

Bullet Tooth Tony
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2012 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Just found out (after my rant) that there is an old topic on this, but it doesn't come to a conclusion in any way.

Jump to: