63 coaches online • Server time: 18:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Smeat

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2012 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
Muktar you concede 20% of your games, you have a win ratio of 28%. I would take any advice you are given at the moment, the main one being

'Don't get attached to players if you want to win games'

Well, that and it's technically against the site rules to concede a match unless you've literally been pulverized beyond the ability to play.

Muk did say he'd stall in league if it mattered, so don't misunderstand him - he's up for the action. However, Muk, if "stalling" is a legit tactic in league, then you should practice it at every opportunity - if you can, then try - like you said, use Box as a test bed, even if you're winning, even better if you don't care if you win that one game.

You won't upset anyone here who appreciates a healthy competitive attitude.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Tremendous

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2012 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the bigger issue here is that OP concedes so many games. You learn nothing by conceding, other than how to concede. While Ehler's post is harshly worded their are several good suggestions in there. Don't let Clawpomb get you down, it is what it is, Feblodge works well against it and with a 'zon team you have easy access to it.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2012 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say, I don't really agree with the OP's reasons for wanting it, but I do in fact quite like the look of CRP+. All changes that look like an improvement to me.

The only thing I don't like is setting the bank limit at 100k, I really think it should be 200k. It's there to stop people hoarding cash while sitting at low TV, to effectively circumvent spiraling expenses, and it does that job at 100k or 200k. The difference is that at 100k if you're playing skaven and want to save up for a Rat Ogre (for example), you're punished by up to 4TV for "hoarding" the cash. If the goal is to prevent people saving up 1M, then 200k works just as well as 100k and lets people actually save enough money to buy a big guy without being mislabelled as hoarders.

I have to say, of the two topics "CRP+" and "Muktar", I wish we'd manage to spend more time talking about the first and less about the second. I realise the claim is we've talked about "CRP+" before, and that's my general impression too, but no-one's so much as linked to a single old thread about it.
 Jump to: