27 coaches online • Server time: 04:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

excuse me I was wrong. I just looked at the two teams not the info. I was wrong about the amount of games also. It was eleven, not three. My heart goes out to the sarge and the players family.
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So, how does one accessorise these days? Skulls and bloodthrones seem to have gone...passé... I really tend to like the colours red, black and brass.

Advice sorely needed, and after looking a while, i noticed this is the place to go! so, skulls and bloodthrones are still hot or not?

Yours,

Khorne, Master of the twisting nether, Thirster of blood, and God of War and general maimings.

P.S. If anybody sees Slaanesh he still has my whip of agony... I don't even WANT to find out what he did with it, but i do want it back!
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
excuse me I was wrong. I just looked at the two teams not the info. I was wrong about the amount of games also. It was eleven, not three. My heart goes out to the sarge and the players family.

Yes, you just think about all the lives that have been callously snuffed out as a result of your post! Wink

And for Nuffle's sake, skulls and bloodthrones have been out for at least three seasons now! I wish people would stop asking! Laughing
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

CorporateSlave3 wrote:

And for Nuffle's sake, skulls and bloodthrones have been out for at least three seasons now! I wish people would stop asking! Laughing

So, What should one who is master of War, God of eternal Suffering, and generally Omnipotent being Be using as Furniture?

I've seen some of the things the other gods have, and quite frankly, i'm fed up with the entire Blood and skull theme... Maybe pink pony wallpaper with pluche animals could be nice...or babyblue...i like babyblue...

Yours,

Thirstie, Khorne Bloodthirster.

(My friend really did call his bloodthirster Thirstie btw...Untill i killed him.. He became Thirstie2...sigh...)

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Keggie, "People who care, will find it" is a bit of a rude phrasing. "You know there is an obituary page, right?" Followed by an appropriate smiley, might go over better. I've noticed that you seem to have issues with being interpreted as rude Wink Stick a smiley in if you think there is a chance of misinterpretation. We are from a counrty supposedly famous for politeness, you know. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll do that thanks for the advice.

Jeffro
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

where is the smilely..I demand a smiley!!! Smile

Post 10 Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

Jeffro
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

he wasent smiling with his offencive pm