32 coaches online • Server time: 11:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2003 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

We're back for another month of challenges in 3 Divisions: OPEN, DivX and Stunty. Last month saw a dramatic decline in the number of games played and I won one of the divisions (which is a bad thing when the tournament organizer wins his own tournament). So, I am open to any suggestions that will get the ball rolling once again. My only suggestion is to encourage people to formally write their challenges in the tournament thread as the channel (#A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.) has been a little slow recently.

Rules Summary:
1) You can issue 5 challenges per month
2) You must accept challenges
3) Matches are scored as follows 10 pts for a win (W), 5 for a tie (T) and 0 for a loss (L) modified by TD difference (TD) modified by strength difference divided by 15 (STR)
4) You cont your 5 best scores from challenges issued and received.
5) If you concede it autmatically counts as your best score and your opponent doesn't lose one of his challenges
6) Up to 5 points can be earned for artistic impression (match reports, cleverly written challenges, etc.)
7) Post your results in this thread.

I hope I didn't leave anything vital out. Feel free to post any questions or suggestions for improving the tournament. The A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. is always looking for new coaches. Feel free to apply at any time throughout the month at: OPEN division group, DivX Group & Stunty Leeg Group

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

C.O.M.M.U.N.I.S.T.

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on Jul 02, 2003 - 00:38; edited 2 times in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

OPEN Division Results
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

DivX Results

1. Mr-Klipp's (STR 226) Black Crag Blitzers 2 challenged Evo's (STR210)Monsters of the Midway 2
Blitzers: 4 pts (5 T -1 STR) Monsters 6 pts (5T +1 STR)
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Leeg Results
Also known as the Mascot Division

As if these bunch of pansies are ever going to issue a challenge. Not a single one was issued last month.
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2003 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Let it be known that the Snotlings WEEEEeeee Will accept any challenge, be it Open, DivX or Stunty, anytime, anywhere.

I can't seem to kill these guys off even when I try.

Asperon Thorn
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2003 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope I don't have to join the stunty A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. to get this division going. Although playing some snotlings just may be fun.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2003 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The Black Crag Blitzers hereby issue a challenge to any and all takers.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=2650

Pm me me or find me in chat for a game. If you dare!

The Finishing Touch
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2003 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

As the newest member in the glorious A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. me, Candlejack the Honourable, challenge any open div team in the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. league. I choose this way because the channel where i hoped to find some takers is quite dead Sad If anyone wants to play Pain in the Ass just enter the chat. I await takers and challengers in #fumbbl and #a.n.a.r.c.h.i.st.

Let's get it on!!!!!
Skar2

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2003 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Why is the tournament splitted up into these 3 types? As far as the rules say it would be nice to have a stunty team in the same league. I would join directlöy as soon as this is possible. Is there a chance (for example changing the league to tournament division) to get such a team into the league? Even when you don´t want to play against some bonebreakers you don´t have to challange them, but you can!!!
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2003 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Thing is that part of the idea behind A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. is that you still can play regular "open" games with your teams. As such it is more of a "meta group" than a tournament. Moving to Tourney division would remove that part of the game ... I like having one tournement that does not lock your teams, and gives you the opportunity to enter with developed teams instead of new ones.

-Mnemon
 Jump to: