69 coaches online • Server time: 22:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Fluffy, team captain of Fluffy Balls of Teeth died yesterday in this match.

He has been a legendary squig hopper for 5 games. For his legendary skill, he chose sure feet. In all 5 of those games, his sure feet failed him every single time he tried to score a touchdown. In this last game, we had a team re-roll, and sure feet available, and 2 GFI's to go to score a touchdown - so it's stunty, and stalling is silly, so... attempt GFI #1.. and look! A piece of uneaten gnome arm!

Fluffies teeth stopped to snack; the rest of his body was moving at top speed and ripped itself in half on his own teeth. (GFI fail Sure Feet fail, armour? 6 6, injury? 6 6, cas? 6 5, apo? already used in the first half on a foul vs Fluffy to prevent badly hurt)

Thus Fluffy is no longer the team Captain.

Poor Fluffy.

Other interesting things to note: Fluffy never once missed a game of the first 30 games played by the team. Fluffy had 2 of the only 3 doubles the team has ever rolled, and the other double died long ago.

Fluffy successfully passed about a million GFI's before he got sure feet, leading to his awesome 34 touchdowns in 30 games. (Awesome for Stunty Leeg and agi 3 and Bloodlust.)
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ever since I lost my +AG hopper it warms my heart a little when someone else loses a hopper. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Gonna have to rename the team to 'Balls of Teeth' now.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Poor fluffy, never meant anyone any harm.....
 Jump to: