84 coaches online • Server time: 21:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NomadBBL

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2013 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys, i have a little problem launching the client for BBL.

i downloaded the 8.8 client and the 8.9 patch.
when i launch the prog this is what i see:

can u help me please? thanks you for your support
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2013 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I get exactly the same problem.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=22573&highlight=client

I still use this client and I never solved the issue.

You do know however, that this client isn't used on fumbbl anymore (if that's what you want it for).
NomadBBL

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2013 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
I get exactly the same problem.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=22573&highlight=client

I still use this client and I never solved the issue.

You do know however, that this client isn't used on fumbbl anymore (if that's what you want it for).

yes, i know it but me and one of my friend are trying to play with that client also, but it doesnt work.

excuse me but how can you use that client if it doesnt work correctly?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2013 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I use it on an XP computer with no problems. However with my vista computer, I get exactly the same screen you do.

I think the fix maybe to use a very old version of java, however when I put 2 javas on my vista computer I couldn't work out how to use one and not the other, and it always tried to use the newer one. I also get the same issue when trying to use the botocs client.

Anyway have a read of the topic I posted and, if you do fix it, please please please let me know as I still want to fix this also.
NomadBBL

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2013 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
I use it on an XP computer with no problems. However with my vista computer, I get exactly the same screen you do.

I think the fix maybe to use a very old version of java, however when I put 2 javas on my vista computer I couldn't work out how to use one and not the other, and it always tried to use the newer one. I also get the same issue when trying to use the botocs client.

ah, ok! now i understand. thanks for your explanation.
i dont use XP now. so i should try the prog with it.

harvestmouse wrote:
Anyway have a read of the topic I posted and, if you do fix it, please please please let me know as I still want to fix this also.

i red it, thanks, and of course, if i will find a "cure" i will post again here the results.
 Jump to: