47 coaches online • Server time: 18:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

My team Boys in the Hood has reached a rather nice benchmark. Its time for game number 600. To make the start of the next 100games something to remember im looking for another oldteam that has faced the worst and best of what fumbbl has to offer.

Im accepting any game from any tv that is legal and not have a zillion pileplayers. The boys are now standing at tv 1710 after a rather long rebuild.

So bring your old lads/ladys/things out of the retirement home and have some fun.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=491743

As a sidenote i lost all my htmlcode so the teampage is very depressing and boring atm. If anyone has some code that i can copy abit from to get a start i would bee very happy. Dont have the energy atm to start from scratch.
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

When i ask for a oldteam i mean teams that has a minimum of 200games under the belt.

As soon as this game is over i will take upp all other challanges ive got in the last hour
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

The Monsters are scheduled and only 151 games old, otherwise I would have offered them. Take a look at their team page, if you find any snippet you'd like to use, just tell me and I'll send you the code.

(The opponents section is the best part, but it was already hard to fill with 150 games to look at...)

Good luck with finding a fun opponent and have a great game! Smile

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh i so like the opponents tab. Its brilliant!
 Jump to: