24 coaches online • Server time: 09:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well these teams are less effective at high TR. Roughly, on wich TR should I retire such teams?
Delta

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

just change your playing style. Potentially they are no less effective than any other team. They just get a real good start. (IMO)

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

hey my norses are at 174 and haven't suffered from fell of quality (execpt my own). So I wanna know for the future.
Lamoron

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Norse is a ST3 team with AV7... it's like playing against bad elves who all have block... only their Blitzers are to fear, and they can't really go the distance at higher TR (200+) in my experience.

But at what TR should you retire your team? that's a pretty strange question... retire them when they break and shatter, otherwise play on.

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

ok but why do you want to retire them anyway???
just retire high SPP player to keep your TR low.... I m used to do that with my high elf cause I like to play them with TR about 200...
It works fine! just get rid of player with more than 50 SPPs or niggling...

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed I was thinking on them going to U. When I first started them It was to initiate a friend to BB who never played already. I played a game outside and learned I couldn't delete them. I thought retired teams would show on the page and I didn't liked the idea. So I still played them.

Now in one of my tournemant I need a TR 150-175 replacement and I haven't found someone to replace (JFK said he would, but he never came). So I needed a team as a replacement and thought I would put the team I love the less in R. But I still like them, as least more than hummies and well, as I dislike to loose CR (I lost 4 points this month, damn it) if they suffer from constant lossing, I will anyway end their R carrier.

That's mainly why I asked. But I not sure now what to do. I reached the 15 U teams limit and don't know who to retire. And that's mainly my problem.

If I heard that they start to suck at 180 I would change them to U. If it's 200 well, they still have enough room until warzone ends (it sucks me 2 U spaces out and I want to finish that funny tournament in wich the main goal is to kill, he he, so anyway these 2 teams are made to die but it finish in a month and that's too far away for my replacement.)

So I have 3 possibilities:
-Find a guy that replace
-grow in TR an unused but loved U team
-retire and move norse to U

and option 3 depends on wich TR they start to suck.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

here is the answer Ash.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Well these teams are less effective at high TR. Roughly, on wich TR should I retire such teams?

100. If you are only interested in increasing your coach ranking play orcs or CD.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

well I know some of the tactics for CR increases but I do not want to play it that way. Well, it's more about a score to reach that belonging to top 100.
Ash

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I will say more... CR is fun only at beginning... last time I was upper than 165 I got a lot of trouble finding game so I made a drop to less than 160... and now I do it everytime I m coming next to 165! It s really to hard to find game with high CR...
Same for high TR and mega star... now I m used to retire player having more than 50 SPPs just to make team scaryless (must be a wrong word Laughing) and TR lower Rolling Eyes
That s all the trouble with R...

Yes, yes... i know... i just have to play U... but U has its own trouble... like player playing Battle more than BB...

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

weird. This means you loose voluntarie or do you play unmatchable matchups?
 Jump to: