43 coaches online • Server time: 19:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
annachie

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2004 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Does 'take normal teams too' mean they'll take a rotters team?
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehi is possible have some info about background of chaos gods?
I server tzeentch and i dunno anything about him. I only know that his avatar (dreadclaw) is a nice gay. Laughing
MorbidDeath

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=598833
This is how you teach someone NOT to just go for the kill - as you will see he ended up worse off.hehe
Me: 2/3/1 Toonie 4/1/1

I think I showed this clan that they are not the only ones who know how to maim. I did all mine by BLOCK - so i got some lovely spp Very Happy

Oh and in response t my opponents game comments that I failed nothing. I would like to say that I rolled a higher % of 1´s than any other number apart from 4. Take a look:
D6: 1(153) 2(120) 3(130) 4(159) 5(143) 6(152) Total(857)
Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

thats all up not just yours Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

MorbidDeath wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=598833
This is how you teach someone NOT to just go for the kill - as you will see he ended up worse off.hehe
Me: 2/3/1 Toonie 4/1/1

I think I showed this clan that they are not the only ones who know how to maim. I did all mine by BLOCK - so i got some lovely spp Very Happy

Oh and in response t my opponents game comments that I failed nothing. I would like to say that I rolled a higher % of 1´s than any other number apart from 4. Take a look:
D6: 1(153) 2(120) 3(130) 4(159) 5(143) 6(152) Total(857)
Wink

Cool , Down with Tzeentch

And for those who dont know the chaos Fluff this site has an overview of the four powers

http://www.beastmen.f9.co.uk/introduction/gods.html
Mezir

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay guys, just a little heads up.

Your forum threads are kind of active, and while it's fun for you to have a fast-running game style set-up, your threads tend to monopolise the "three newest forum posts" section of the main page. Since this is annoying not only me, but also some other people I have talked to, I thought I'd ask nicely for you to change the way in which you report match results.

This is my proposal: In your thread, you have one post for each coach. Every time you want a new result added, you edit that post. You don't add a new message. You use the thread itself for general chat, and keep your match results and point scores neatly on page one. This way your threads aren't always on the front of the site, you don't draw too much attention to yourselves, and you can happily keep going the way you're going now.

Having your result threads hogging the forum doesn't make meta-groups (like the mangling union things) any more popular, and you may have noticed that they aren't exactly too popular with a lot of people right now.

This is in no way an official request, just me as a fellow user asking you to do something. Please. I'd really appreciate it. Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
Okay guys, just a little heads up.

Your forum threads are kind of active, and while it's fun for you to have a fast-running game style set-up, your threads tend to monopolise the "three newest forum posts" section of the main page. Since this is annoying not only me, but also some other people I have talked to, I thought I'd ask nicely for you to change the way in which you report match results.

This is my proposal: In your thread, you have one post for each coach. Every time you want a new result added, you edit that post. You don't add a new message. You use the thread itself for general chat, and keep your match results and point scores neatly on page one. This way your threads aren't always on the front of the site, you don't draw too much attention to yourselves, and you can happily keep going the way you're going now.

Having your result threads hogging the forum doesn't make meta-groups (like the mangling union things) any more popular, and you may have noticed that they aren't exactly too popular with a lot of people right now.

This is in no way an official request, just me as a fellow user asking you to do something. Please. I'd really appreciate it. Smile

I can second that, even as a horde player. Kind of makes the "recent forum topics" obsolete.
Buskopanz

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

We really need to find a solution about it.
I hope there is an easy code that Christer can use to have our forums "invisible" in that page, or something like that.
If for any reason it's difficult we will use your solution Mezir.

only it gives Team Staff problem updating the games.
But i think we can solve it if any coach editing his post and putting the new result put ALSO the time of the game so the prince know what are the new and the old games.

If anyone have a better solution pls suggest it. in few days we MUST find a working one. Sorry about it to every player in Fumbbl.

JOIN THE HORDE !
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

was thinking about the slamdunk...it is 7 total casualties, not +7 cas difference, right? So, for example, if I play another team, and they get 7 BH on me, and I get 6 SI (niggle), or even 6 RIP, on them...they get +15 and I get -15? Seems a bit nuts, doesn't it?

Mightn't it be better if it was +7 or even +6 cas difference (since +7 casualties will be MUCH harder to attain most of the time), so that a team that takes 2 SI and 4 RIP* can't still claim slamdunk points for inflicting a mere 7 BH? (a bit of an extreme example, but you can see what I'm getting at - "heh, 7 BH! We sure showed THEM! Too bad about the team retiring from the brusing we received in the same match..." )

After all, this scoring system was 'invented' for EMU (I beleive), where the sweet widow elwves were not very likely to cause so much damage...but here we have chaos fighitng chaos! High casualty counts on both sides are common, and it doesn't seem right to have such a points swing (+/- 30 pts!) for one team that manages to possibly only get one more lucky injury roll than the other one...

*granted all the unanswered RIP will cause an even bigger points swing, but isn't the point of SlamDunk sort of "you got pwned?"
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Buskopanz wrote:
We really need to find a solution about it.

There is an easy one and one which most tournament s used to use back in the pre "T" days.

Rather than posting every result in a new post, each "member" has his own post that he keeps updating. So everytime they play a match they just go the thred, find their post, click edit, throw the date and link in and hit submit.

That way all the info is still there, it just makes point updating more difficult.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

thats what were now doing Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well.. keep it up.. now stop posting!