55 coaches online • Server time: 21:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Vlad

Post   Posted: May 26, 2003 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Draiveris
Ranking: 155.08

Div Team Race Treasury Record
(W/D/L) Rating Strength Ranking
[O] Ratz Eaters '03 Lizardmen 110000 7/1/3 181 163 154.06
[O] Another gang of pimps Chaos Dwarf 60000 7/5/3 175 173 152.98
[dX] Doomed Spray Skaven 50000 3/2/1 144 136 151.31

I was playing with him and I was about to win in the second half 7 th turn when his ag5 playerd died.
I hope he is not cheating.
I waited for more that one hour online to reconnect and I already send him a PM.
The team is Dooomed Spray Skaven and I have the save to proof it.
I will wait at least 24 hours before I play with my Chaos Nurgle team to him to appear and finish the game.
Do anyone knows what will happen if he do not appears, should I report him?, does his team get suspended? can I play after with my team or should I wait.
He played like a madman trying to hit my guys with skaven of course he got beaten sometimes I rather lose the game that risk my top players.
I hope we finish the game with no troubles.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 26, 2003 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't take things like that to the public if not necessary. His internet might have died.

Take those things to the admins, but keep em private. No need to start witch hunts for nothing.

-Mnemon
Vlad

Post   Posted: May 28, 2003 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I did not starting nothing it passed more that 48 hours and not a word.
I hate when this things happen.
My only hope is that we can finish the game and the best games to him after the game.
Megamaw

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2003 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

It has happend to me to sevral times.. very strange that the connection allways drops after a high SPP player gets killed. I also waited and sent PM and got nothing, they had been online but did not reply. What is the correct course of action when this happens?
Talk to a admin and what will they do give you a "concead" or what?
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2003 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=faq#disconnect

If a lot reports about somebody abusing the system come in his teams/account might be locked/disbanded. Depends on the case at hand afaik.

-Mnemon
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2003 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

As mentioned, connections seem to drop just after some player dies. In some cases opponent will not disapear but game is resumed and the turn is lost and thus the killing never happens. Should there be reporting for things like this to somewhere too so it will be shown that some players are abusing the game this way if this happens on regular basis?
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2003 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, mention these odd sort of situations, we have a log where we can keep track of it and see if any one coach is having this happen a lot.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: