74 coaches online • Server time: 21:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2013 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:
Can you change the order of your groups of friends, as in which groups are nearer the top?

afaik they are sorted alphabetically, just number them in the order you fancy most

1 - Friends
2 - League
3 - Fans

whatever

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2013 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ta.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2013 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if this is related to the change or not, but I was recommended to post my problem here in hopes of getting it fixed.

Some time last night, Fumbbl started acting funny on me. The site itself works, mostly. I'm able to browse, read PM's but not reply, that gives me the following error: A goblin seems to have gotten his grotty little hands on the page you have requested. It is likely to never be seen again. And you probably wouldn't want it back anyway. A few other random inbox links do the same, clicking all conversations for instance.

Then whenever I'm in the game tab(current games, gamefinder, groups, tournaments), the site shows me as offline on my end and needing to login. I don't have any issues spectating. I can use gamefinder just fine. I can also play. It's purely just the way the site looks. The home tab also disappears while I'm anywhere in the game tab.

Edit: Just ran into another issue. After a match, I cannot make skill rolls because the site shows me as offline in the team overview. Actually, on further inspection, I cannot do any post match sequence stuff. Hiring players. Readying teams. Etc.

Second Edit: Decided to download chrome and investigate further and the site seems to work just fine on Chrome, so it's something to do with my Firefox.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2013 - 12:12
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Tzij wrote:
I'm not sure if this is related to the change or not, but I was recommended to post my problem here in hopes of getting it fixed.

Some time last night, Fumbbl started acting funny on me. The site itself works, mostly. I'm able to browse, read PM's but not reply, that gives me the following error: A goblin seems to have gotten his grotty little hands on the page you have requested. It is likely to never be seen again. And you probably wouldn't want it back anyway. A few other random inbox links do the same, clicking all conversations for instance.

Then whenever I'm in the game tab(current games, gamefinder, groups, tournaments), the site shows me as offline on my end and needing to login. I don't have any issues spectating. I can use gamefinder just fine. I can also play. It's purely just the way the site looks. The home tab also disappears while I'm anywhere in the game tab.

Edit: Just ran into another issue. After a match, I cannot make skill rolls because the site shows me as offline in the team overview. Actually, on further inspection, I cannot do any post match sequence stuff. Hiring players. Readying teams. Etc.

Second Edit: Decided to download chrome and investigate further and the site seems to work just fine on Chrome, so it's something to do with my Firefox.

I had a similar problem a while ago when clicking on any forum topic logged me out. You'll need to clear your cache and it should be fine again.
Stimme

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2013 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

VL wrote:
VL wrote:
I'm having problems with adding a blog, when I click on the 'Add blog entry' link I get a blank page. Not completely blank - the headers are still correct but there's nothing in the main part of the page. Not sure what I'm doing wrong because I know other people are still writing blogs.

Still can't get this to work - I've tried two different computers with different browsers so I don't think it's my browser problem.

Same problem here; with Opera, Firefox and latest IE.
Smeat

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2013 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I use FF and have no problems, but I've not upgraded to the recent (rather insistent) version of FF.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2013 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

im on FF and up to date and im fine

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2013 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

yup im on firefox and it works fine.

I suggest clearing cache and cookies and making sure your browsers are up to date.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2013 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I've cleared cache and everything as well as uninstall reinstall to the most update version. The entire game tab still considers me offline as well as anything related to post match sequence and sending PM's.
Stimme

Post 17 Posted: Aug 23, 2013 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Did all clearing and decaching in all three (up to date) browsers , nothing helped. It is also the only aspect of the site that doesn't work for me. Reading other people's blog entries is fine.

I get the exact same problem when using my Android phone, which makes me wonder if it is an account-related and not browser- or OS-related issue.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2013 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had a hard time seeing hyperlinks since the new layout. Right now I see them as a red that is hard to distinguish from the black of regular text (I'm somewhat colorblind). Is that just something I should fix in my browser, or is anyone else having trouble with it?

EDIT: links used to be underlined for me, I only noticed the change after the new layout stuff, if this was unrelated to the update then I apologize.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2013 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah me! Blocked members appear to us in bright red (instead of the old black or new dark red), so it makes things more complex now.

To prevent confusing, any account I see open, I'm now locking (just so I no where I stand). So if you do find your account locked, don't we worried about it, you haven't done anything wrong. I've just perma-banned you to make things look uniform on my computer.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2013 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Err, thx mouse.

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2013 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

In the comments box for tourneys it still accepts HTML and does not accept BB code - eg. - https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7960&p=tournaments

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2013 - 21:50
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I've pushed an update that attempts to minimise the chance of this weird "logged on/off" issue. If you run into some weirdness, try to clear your fumbbl.com cookies and log back in to the site. Hopefully, that should solve most issues Smile
 Jump to: