67 coaches online • Server time: 21:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WanderingStranger

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

When i launch the client, it loads up but the password screen is blank and wont let me type anything or click out of the box. But when i spectate it all works fine and i can watch the whole game.

Anyone seen or fixed this before?
uuni

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds cookieshy. Are you sure you are logged on to the site and launch the client from the appropriate links?
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

If you were scheduled via game finder you shouldnt need to enter a password?

Or was the game arranged in another way?

have you tried closing the client then clicking the play button next to your team that is scheduled?

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

So yes I can start a game with the play button next to my team and it loaded up, as i said i can spectate a game fine (both of these things i did prior to trying to find a game) but if i launch the game from the .jar file i have the problem above.

Since i could do the for mentioned things i tried to play a game and when i loaded up it said that my password was wrong and after some googling they said to rum the game from the .jar file and you can add your password there but i only loads with the window and a smaller window which is blank.
uuni

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Use the links of the site. There is no off-line client.
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

yup you shouldnt be launching it from a .jar file.

You should only be clicking play next to your team.

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

WanderingStranger wrote:
So yes I can start a game with the play button next to my team and it loaded up, as i said i can spectate a game fine (both of these things i did prior to trying to find a game) but if i launch the game from the .jar file i have the problem above.

Since i could do the for mentioned things i tried to play a game and when i loaded up it said that my password was wrong and after some googling they said to rum the game from the .jar file and you can add your password there but i only loads with the window and a smaller window which is blank.

The googling you did probably led you to instructions meant for the previous version of the client, which required much more tweaking and such.
 Jump to: