56 coaches online • Server time: 15:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are you ready to be massacred for Tzeentch?
Yes
65%
 65%  [ 21 ]
No
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 32

EvolveToAnarchism

Post 16 Posted: Jan 07, 2005 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

BACKGROUND
Every year, millions of Stunty Leeg fans flock to Tek'zas in the Northern Wastes to witness Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre.

Under the watchful eye of H.A.C.M.E.'s president Edgein, fearless Stunty Leeg teams compete to see who can win Tzeentch's favour by racking up the biggest bodycount. The winner limps home with a H.A.C.M.E. brand chainsaw blessed by the Lord of Change himself.

TEAMS
All Stunty Leeg [S] teams are eligible to join Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre. You may join at any time during the Massacre. The Massacre will begin January 15th and run until February 15th. The playoffs will begin February 15th.

FORMAT
Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre will run for 4 weeks. Teams are allowed to play as many games as they can. At the end of the 4 weeks, a lottery for 4 playoff spots will take place. Each team will receive one ticket per point earned. If your ticket is drawn you will participate with the other 4 winners in a Knockout Tournament to determine the ultimate winner.

SCORING
Win = 10 points
Tie = 5 points
Loss = 5 point
CAS = 5 points
* If you play down 100 or more TR you score 0 pts
** If you play down between 50-100 TR you score 50% pts

Only matches between teams that are both in the group score points.

PRIZES
Massacre Point Leaders

* 1st Place 100,000 Gold Coins

* 2nd Place 80,000 Gold Coins

* 3rd Place 60,000 Gold Coins

* 4th Place 40,000 Gold Coins

* 5th Place 20,000 Gold Coins

The Playoff Winner will receive a H.A.C.M.E. brand chainsaw blessed by the Lord of Change.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2005 - 08:27 Reply with quote Back to top

alot of chaos tournies recently

but sounds good

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 05:53 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the second in a series of Stunty Leeg Events that have been in the works for a very long time. Stunty Leeg Events are much better than tournies. They aren't meant to be taken very seriously. They are month long mass participation events that are meant to add a little extra fun and mayhem to the Stunty Leeg. The first was the Titanium Nitro Tour. The third will likely be the R.O.T.. Pudgy Baconbreath has been seen petitioning the S.L.E.D.G.E committee and their have been rumours about clandestine meetings with a mysterious necromancer.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Znet

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If you win do you actually get a chainsaw for one of your players ? or is it just fluff ?

Sounds fun anyhows
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Could you please add at the Tournament page what counts as a casualty?
Does casualties from fouls, failed dodges, croud pushes, bombs etc, count?
I'm asking because the client doesn't count them all. I know this from the castunalty league.
At the castunalty league we count only the casualties that the client counts. Are we going to do here the same, or are we going to have a topic to report casualties that the client didn't count, like we were reporting the TTM at the TNT?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

couldn't it last for 2 month? I do not like the fact that, since I am not that often available to play, I will get less games as others. 2 months means that a quick player gets his game quick then waits. The slower one does it at his rythme.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

You can play an unlimited number of games so making it longer would just increase your deficite
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

unlimited??? Isn't it an open round robin tournament? I'm sure it is and this doesn't not increase deficit if you can only play a team once.
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'd like to know too what counts as a casuality? Only the ones counted by the client or everything?
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

There will be a FAQ (just like there was for the T.N.T.). This was mainly a post to help spread the word.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2005 - 06:32 Reply with quote Back to top

17 coaches have signed up so far the 2nd Stunty Leeg Event. I hope the new and improved format can attract more coaches than the T.N.T.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2005 - 07:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Just as reminder that http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4062 will also kick in in couple days.
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2005 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I will join. Sounds crazy enough for me! Wink

Looking forward for the FAQ, and for some bloody mess.
Some Castunalty league in [S] *gg*
 Jump to: