51 coaches online • Server time: 14:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there!

I just finished editing the vault User Guide page for those that dont already know about it. Feel free to use these rules in your tabletop leagues for playtesting

http://fumbbl.com/help:vault

Any feedback will be appreciated!

PS: credit is due to m0nty as he created the pdf summary sheets and not me. i just made it as some dont know of the vault etc or what rules they use. Its also an easy referencing point as its now on fumbbl!

Rob
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

0-12 Rotters 40,000 5 3 3 8 G Decay (use Rotter minis)
0-4 Pestigors 80,000 6 3 3 8 GS Regenerate, Horns (use Beastman minis)
0-4 Nurgle Warriors 110,000 4 4 2 9 GS Regenerate, Foul Appearance (Use Chaos Warrior minis)
Team Rerolls: 70,000
Special: Free Rotter rule now applies to kills made by all Nurgle players.

this is my favourite part of the vault!
quota

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

What does the Decay skill do? And without knowing what that does, it looks like a much better team than the current one. I'm assuming they still can't get an apo?

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Decay

Any Serious Injury result of between 11 and 38 results in an extra injury of -1 AV.If this lowers the player ’s AV to 3 points less than its starting value,the player dissolves into goo and is Dead!

ill try to tidy it up a little. its just tht i have my last exam tomorrow and am already feeling almost free, hence the procrastination on fumbbl... we also have sheep lambing at the minute so ill bve up all night making sure they lamb ok! heh lots of coffee for me Wink
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice job brownrob (poetry?). I was actually thinking the other day about asking around if someone had thrown all the vault rules into an easily acceptable spot. It's even handier now that it is on fumbbl!

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Are these guaranteed to become rules later? Because no aging, is going to trash all the player records.... Unless they bring back Bounties!!!!! That would be great! Bounties were the best thing my RL league ever did.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The real question on everyones lips is when does Fumbbl get to test it?

*inquisitorpustus tongues brownrobs' ear for his efforts

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

i do not tongue anyone's ear, but it is a good job, and i hope we soon get a javabbowl to test them new rules ! Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

GLN special report!

Eddy tongues ear like a pro Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh and does anyone know if a consensus was ever reached over the star player cards?

I would read it all myself but sadly I don't have the 20 years to spare.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Still hoping for Bounties!!! Who do I yell at?

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The evil warped denizens of the vault forum.

Scream at your leasure.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The idea of a Bounty is that you can "Donate" any amount of your treasury into a pool assigned to a player you wish dead. The pool goes to the team what kills that player. ( in my league, we had a 50% rule, so the coach only got 50% of the pool and the rest disappeared as bookie fees or something) We played back in the days before ageing and founf that this kept the field a bit more level. (Though one fellow's Wardancers got targeted over and over) Smile

/edit/ just realized that was a link. I really need more sleep /edit/

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It is my intention to go through the Vault rules and pick out what would need to be added to the client, and what could be done outside of it. As I see it, it's likely that games will now have a webpage-based 'staging area' to setup the game, handle the inducements and other pre-game changes, before then launching the client. The more information that can be retained from this process, along with the outcomes of the game, the more it would be highly appreciated by Tom Anders / Galakskyscraper.