28 coaches online • Server time: 13:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I play best with skaven and orcs, though orcs were the last team i played in R, my orc team went 5 games without conceeding a TD. I find skaven really easy to win with too, if they survive the beating they will undoubtably receive. Even though these are the teams I'm best with, I like playing with norse teams, and I can never stop myself making woodie teams, even though I know I'm never going to have more than 11 as one will die just as i can afford a new one.

I've tried all the teams out and I didn't like playing with high or dark elves, they felt a bit boring tbh.
mutescreamer

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else think that this thread would have worked better as a poll? I can't be bothered to crawl through 5 pages worth of replies to get an idea of what people prefer.

I'm in a grumpy mood today it seems
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Norse and Amazon seem to drop at high rating. Elves can still keep up. The best option however is dwarves. I hate dwarves...
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

A poll about this would be fun. Someone who knows how to do it??
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

you cant have enough options for all the teams
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Got to be the Rats.

All the TD scoring ability in the world, a Human thrower but better (he's a thrower, the extra speed is more important than the armour) and a good Blitzer. And, unlike the other great TD scorers (i.e. elves) they're cheap enough to replace when the inevitable happens.

Shame about the linerats though.. oh for 6 3 3 8.
 Jump to: