34 coaches online • Server time: 14:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2005 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

the_grey_ghost wrote:
OK cool, here are my suggestions.

1) the Giant wisp should lose the Stunty tag. all it will do is give him more injuries.

This is done so he can get break tackle and dodge into cages on a 2+, making him a fragile, but extremely usefull big guy, AND a new fluff for stunty.

the_grey_ghost wrote:

2) the giant wisp I think should be S,G or S,A. S,A could make very interesting combinations (ie guard + side step, Diving tackle and Stand firm, etc.) If general stays with the Big guys then I guess that he will have to keep general access to allow for balancing. I would however consider Piling on, tackle and block all to be more dangerous then mighty blow.

This requires playtesting, which is why i'm not sure yet...

the_grey_ghost wrote:

3) your whisp keeper needs skills I think. Otherwise it will be a wait for 6 matches till the dudes thrown the ball 6 times to get something. I love the concept of him but with mv4 he isn't going to be doing much (compared with mv8 warewolves). He is the slowest there. Plus writing players to just pass isn't the best idea. Lets add some utility to him. Give him tackle (he is used to catching whisps). and how about passblock, strip ball, sure hands or Side step. Just one or two skills that might make a coach risk a valuable player. Perhaps you could look at sure feet or sprint. Without Agi he can't get these and he is really slow. I understand you advoiding passing skills as they will be too overpowering but I think he should have something.

Gave him sprint.

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2005 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Stevie wrote:
80k seem to much for Earth dwellers.

80k is just crazy for the wisp keeper. think of a standard woodelf lineman, 7 3 4 7, GA for 70K and your charging 10k more for 3 less ma, 2 less Str, 1 less Av, but you get access to pasing skills.

gave the Dwellers ag2, and added sprint to the keeper. They are expensive for a reason. ag4 +non-stunty is awesome and av10 is great los fodder.