73 coaches online • Server time: 20:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Box intervals should be hourly in offpeak?
Yes
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
No
72%
 72%  [ 60 ]
Don't care
21%
 21%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 83

Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
koadah wrote:

For the most part people don't like the heavy CPOMB.

Maybe the majority like heavy CPOMB which is why they use CPOMB teams?

naa jimmy you know thats not true, you hit the nail on the head earlier when you said people like playing CPOMB because it is the safest way to keep player alive and easiest way to team build now.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes that's right. All they want is their team to survive.
That's why they are happy to use CPOMB and at the same time whine about how many people use CPOMB.
The won't be happy till everyone's armour is unbreakable or all injuries are stunned/ko/BH.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah the hypocrisy you see in these threads sometimes is daft, people hate it but then you check their team list and they have a bunch of cpomb. If you don't like it, don't play it then the problem will go away mostly.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Is it? I thought what put people off was playing was one or two coaches who dont seem to care they have a negative impact on the site.

It is not one or two people. There is is a lot of bash in the box. POMB alone can dish out the damage if Nuffle wills it.

And why not. It's blood bowl after all.
Basically, a lot of people like to dish it out but don't like it up em.

If makes perfect sense. Why go into a fight when you know that you are out gunned.

Some people do like to play a variety of races. But they'll play their other races elsewhere or only up to the 15-30 game limit.

Apart from a few bloodthirsters I think that most people would say that CPOMB does a bit too much damage. But if people want to stick to that rule then it makes sense to use it.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

p.s. Although I complained about the Smallkosp match last NA night I had also tried to match v gamefinder. I offered a few close tv matchups in both Ranked and stunty. Only offer I got was a stunty matchup where I would have barely above rookie tv Albion Fae against a 1700+ bashy team. Box is still the way to get a closeish TV game in quiet times even it frustratingly takes a few draws. (Presuming you can't commit to a league).
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
p.s. Although I complained about the Smallkosp match last NA night I had also tried to match v gamefinder. I offered a few close tv matchups in both Ranked and stunty. Only offer I got was a stunty matchup where I would have barely above rookie tv Albion Fae against a 1700+ bashy team. Box is still the way to get a closeish TV game in quiet times even it frustratingly takes a few draws. (Presuming you can't commit to a league).

Most O[L]C events only require you to commit to around 3 games. And that is only if you win the first two. Wink

Jump to: