18 coaches online • Server time: 07:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
alexmcgee81

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Get a game. I activate each time and have only been drawn twice in what must be 50 attempts. Is this normal?
Grod

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox right? Unfortunately this timezone is not so strong (European evening is busiest). If you join IRC chat https://fumbbl.com/help:IRCHelp and the #SWL channel, you will see all the Australian / Asian centric coaches where you can join a league, chat and kick back generally. Alternatively, Ranked is pretty easy to get a game most of the time, especially for new coaches.

Oscar Wilde
Wolbum

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to add on what Grod said, if you do decide to go into Ranked, I would suggest you keep your games to fellow Rookie,experienced or veteran coaches until you gain more experience.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

There is still space for just a few more in the current Rookie League Mr. Green

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, maybe your team is too small. Maybe it is getting hit by the 10% rule. Someone help me out here.

Maybe if you ask an admin to set them back into pre-match phase you could spend the extra cash to get them back up to 1000TV.

Is that how it works folks?

https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=522

Jump to: