53 coaches online • Server time: 23:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mardaed

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello fellow Fumbblers!

If you own the Cyanide game (www.bloodbowl-game.com) and would like some spice and variety with your BB experience, please join us for Era 5 of the Old World Football season!

www.oldworldfootball.com

We are the only Cyanide league that offers all CRP races (Pact and Slann) and CRP star players!

Our league and scheduling is NFL based. Every conference is composed of 4 divisions each with 4 teams. You play your division mates twice in a season, and your division will play 2 other divisions within the same conference. You then play 2 games against evenly matched opponents in the other conference. In total it's 16 games of slashing, hacking, and balling to win your spot in the playoffs.

Playoffs are then a single-elimination bracket. With the winners facing off for the Old World Football championship.

This league is primarily North American-based, but we have a European conference as well. Once the European and US champions have been named, both will then take each other on for "world champ" bragging rights.

We are just starting a new era which means you have the option to play for 3 seasons with a fresh 1150 team. ON top of that, we have a race draft (for diversity) as well as a free agent list. You can recruit some of the best players from seasons past to join your team!

Fair warning, however... this league is not for the faint of heart! Bring your A-game! We have had the pleasure of having some champion UKBBL and Orca Cola coaches play on our rosters...

Everblue, Dreamy, Danton, Fatshark

Dode74 has a roster spot, and we now have JimmyFantastic giving it a go... yes, you heard right... THE JimmyFantastic Smile

You will also have the pleasure of taking on the best of the best in the OFL... Darken Rahl, Damek, General Kale, Lazarus... and of course, yours truly... (http://bbtactics.com/blood-bowl-challenge-001/)
Smile

So again, if you are looking for a superbly organized tournament (thanks to our commissioner Thul) with a fun and challenging atmosphere, sign up at www.oldworldfootball.com!
Kam

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Why is it in the GLT section?

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

It's an advert, I guess. Might be best for the mods to move it to wherever they deem fit, assuming they're willing to give Cyanide any time here Wink
mardaed

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, I didn't want to cause a ruckus by putting it in the main forum. I'm really not looking for a FUMBBL vs. Cyanide debate. Just reaching out to anyone interested in some good BB play.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

mardaed wrote:

... we now have JimmyFantastic giving it a go... yes, you heard right... THE JimmyFantastic Smile

Again? Shocked

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha ha. I'm excited to have him on board. Can't wait!
mardaed

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

If I can get Garion, the original woodster himself, then ill be happy man. Smile. My HE team won championship based on his woodie playbook.

Garion! Garion!
 Jump to: