45 coaches online • Server time: 18:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Fill the Stunty Grid?
Yes please!
69%
 69%  [ 32 ]
No thanks, I have to fill the Ranked Grid for a fourth time.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
No thanks, I'm busy hopelessly trying to fill the Blackbox Grid. Where are the goblins?
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 46

m0gw41

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Edited my post above as I think you also haven't played vs Goblins (of the two troll variety).
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ahalfling wrote:
I'm in! Currently at 29% (75/256), so I've got a long way to go... not looking forward to playing scrub teams like cheaters, snotlings or Nurglings, though.

Cheaters are pretty good aren't they? Though maybe not so good 2nd half. And Nurglings at least can hit hard.

A problem with Fae is you put them on gamefinder along with another team and find you gets loads of offers only for your fae and usually from far far higher TV opponents who should be embarassed even to give you such an offer. Helps you see who are pickers quickly though.
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Same thing happens with my Snotlings. Everyone clamours to play them. And then I biff them on the nose. Lol.

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

m0gw41

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
A problem with Fae is you put them on gamefinder along with another team and find you gets loads of offers only for your fae and usually from far far higher TV opponents who should be embarassed even to give you such an offer. Helps you see who are pickers quickly though.

Fae play up in TV pretty well though as long as you aren't playing vs team with alot of claw-mb. The combination of the wisp's ag5 hypno and shadow's stripball makes getting a pop at the ball pretty easy.
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

If I don't pick the ball up your stripball is useless!

garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
Fae play up in TV pretty well though as long as you aren't playing vs team with alot of claw-mb. The combination of the wisp's ag5 hypno and shadow's stripball makes getting a pop at the ball pretty easy.

That could be a fun combo. I would still be wary of playing v a high TV team with plenty of doubles though. The low tv side will soon be removed.
Duder

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

From the fill the grid point of view I eagerly offer games to fae and snots because it is hard to get games against them. I am happy to play way up or down in team value.
gjopie

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update V

What's New
Ryld became the first person to complete the Skryre Slave grid line - congratulations! Also, DonKare played his way over the 25% complete mark, earning himself the right to display this lovely badge on his profile:

Unfortunately, I made an error in the last update, when I said that member1234 had completed the nurgling line. He still has to play Pro Halflings to complete the line.

We have had two new entries since the last update: ahalfling (who has 30% of the grid filled already) and Stunty Leader WhatBall (with 41% and the Chaos Fling line complete).

Good luck to everyone in the Stunty Cup, and keep filling that grid!

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!

Current Standings
1. TheSyron - 99
2. Duder - 89
3. m0gw41 - 63
4. Pentalarc - 48
5. Mossbeard - 46
6. azzie - 43
7. WhatBall - 41
8. SkavenLordVinshqueek - 39
9. Ryld - 39
10. gjopie - 31
11. ahalfling - 30
12. DonKare - 26
13. luckyjim12 - 26
14. xnoelx - 25
15. Roland - 22
16. Dalfort - 18
17. WoodPusher - 17
18. selfy_74 - 16
19. member1234 - 11
20. Stonetroll - 10
21. Demercel - 3

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2014 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just about at 20% and will now be making the big push to the 25% logo. My parents will be so proud!

m0gw41

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2014 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

***Breaking News***
Just completed the Snotling line with the lads from S'not how big it is....!

Shame it was via a loss to a well coached Pygmy team but as a reward nuffle grants our newest troll Mastermind another second set of double 6s, even though the first set was shunned for block...

Of all the stunty teams I've tried out these are the most hilarious!
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2014 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree there whole heartedly. In a match up today against a Skryre Slave team my Snots, Haberdashers' Aske's Academy, went absolutely crazy.

A troll caught the opening kickoff, in the rain, and smashed up the pitch to register his (and my) first ever troll TD.

And that was just the beginning of it. I've never seen such a crazy match. Even with blockle mechas the Slaves couldn't injure any snots. For most of the game I had 13 players out of 14, and the Slave's were decimated.

Well done on completing the line, nice one.

selfy_74

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2014 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and now I have a Mighty Blow Snotling! Yay!

luckyjim12

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

After neglecting this a little I am now making it my number one priority in FUMBBL.
Badoek

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

selfy_74 wrote:
Oh, and now I have a Mighty Blow Snotling! Yay!

Surprised Is he still alive?
edit: he is, yay!
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Even though they are now definitely placed on hiatus for a while (yes, even only with Gnoblars, Snotlings and Squig Herders left), I was wondering whether anyone can inform me on what the appeal and tactics of Snotlings are meant to be... because so far, the only thing that does strike me as a thing about this team is that you need a ridiculous amount of luck, which I have not yet seen that often with mine.

Not that I am in a rant for complaining about luck or that I am such a good coach, but with bad luck (more the other way around in plenty of games), but playing Snotlings frustrate me more then anything else recently and just suck the fun out of playing Stunty Leeg.

Jump to: