55 coaches online • Server time: 00:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Madmin

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2014 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

So after seeing and playing against a few teams with "evolution" themes, I thought I'd start one of my own with a chaos team to celebrate recently playing my 100th site game (an awful loss, which is par for the course with me). So without further ado i present my idea:

Chaos Evolution Team Rules

Basic roster (950 TV) : 12x beastmen, 3x RR and apo

Gaining “Research Points” 1 research point per skill is received when a player retires, which are to be spent on development. A player with any doubles skills gains +1 overall and any player with a stat increase gains +1. If the player is killed, an extra 1 point is also received through autopsy (full effects can potentially stack for a max of +3 points on top of skills on career ending).

New Player Point Costs: 1 per beastman, 3 per chaos warrior, 6 per minotaur. Points are required to hire mercenaries after their journeyman games.

Player Slots: Team begins with 12 open player slots. 2 points are required to purchase slots 13 and 14. Slots 15 and 16 cost 4 points. Cost of purchasing slots does not provide a “free player”- additional points and cash must still be spent on a player to fill the slot. An injured player still takes up their slot even when they are unable to play.

Mercenaries/Journeymen: mercenaries may always be induced at the start of a game regardless of slots, but, journeyman players of any kind must have a free slot to be hired into if they are hired after a game.

Rerolls: the first new reroll costs 3 points, with each extra reroll costing 1 more point each time. Players with the Leader skill has no effect on cost of the next reroll.

Things to list in team bio (besides rules):

Number of unspent research points

Available slot status (number of slots and cost of next one)

Reroll Status (number of rerolls (plus leader if present) and cost of next one)

Current net team worth (both total points and cash cost of all players in the team- points calculated by original point cost plus the additional skills and bonuses)

“The Face” (most expensive individual player in cash, ties decided by spp)

“The Captain” (highest individual point total, ties decided again by spp)

Best past players and their feats (maybe a wall of fame or top 5 ex-players)

If you have any questions or advice about my current ideas, feel like I should add something or just want to request a game once we're up and running, feel free to tell me below.
 Jump to: