42 coaches online • Server time: 15:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What TR should "new" teams be for season 2
tr100 new team
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
New teams can have 2 "warm up games" before the start of the season
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
new teams can start with upto TR110
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
new teams can start with upto the lowest TR of existing team in the league
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
another idea please specify
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2005 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

We will soon be starting WSC2 , and was going to have all new teams that didnt play in series one start with TR100 teams ,

But was wondering what people thought of this , obviously it will give existing teams an advantage if new teams get no bonus

So ive considered a few options

New teams can have 2 "warm up games" before the start of the season ,

OR

new teams can start with upto TR110

OR

new teams can start with upto the lowest TR of existing team in the league

OR

TR100 teams only
Smess

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2005 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Just drop the old teams and give everyone a fair chance.

Personnaly i'd like a tourney with tr between 150-175 or 175-200, as there are so many low tr tourneys already
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2005 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't car too much, but I want in!!!! Sign me up!!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2005 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems most people are set to go forlowest tr of existing teams , this will be at least 125tr from what i can tell at the moment . So as of now the maximum TR will be 125 for teams that have not previously played in the WSC . This may increase as the time for the competition grows nearer.

I will know the exact TR when the Finals have finished . But it will not be less than TR125 , so all competitors should work towards that as the TR level for their teams . When the Finals have finished an Official Maximum TR will be given for WSC2 (for teams that didnt enter WSC1). There will then be a week until world series cup 2 begins to give you chance to take your teams upto the TR set .

For now i advise all teams to work towards reaching TR125

Please remember all team names must include the name of the country you are representing .
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2005 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

NEW TR 135 NEW TR 135 NEW TR 135

The new team TR for the SW2 is now set at 135 , this will be the Official Maximum for the competition any team below this mark may play any unranked teams to boost their TR before the begining of the Second World Seies Cup .(this also applies to Veterans of WSC1 below the 135 mark)

We are also still recruiting New Teams for this League at the moment , to represent as many countrys as possible
 Jump to: