16 coaches online • Server time: 07:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azure

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I was playing against a team recently where the player bio had recorded what tournament wins they had been part of: Smerk. I thought this was a cool idea - and brought up a question:

What player (not team) has won the most BBB (Black Box Brawls). My first thought was debog of course given his longevity - his bio mentions 3 wins (one being birthday brawl - which is very impressive).

So does anyone know which players have won the most BBB trophies? (Is there an easy way to check?) Post your top players if you have some!
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Billbrasky should have won a few....

edit: 5 to be exact including the birthday one, too hard to find out which player won the most though, I think you would have to check all the ones WMD won along with your azure claw squad and so on.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be nice to know, but quite impossible i guess.

Shraaaag's scripts and hundreds and hundreds of hours work...
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Iam an old grizzled vet of FUMBBL, I fondly remember the by gone days of ancient past.

There is a ancient tomb on FUMBBL. It is dusty, cob webs obscure its entrance and coaches dare not enter any more. The bones of FUMBBL coaches past litter its hallways. Monsters of the under world crawl down the halls way looking for their morning meals.

But I entered this dungeon on a quest. I battled my way through the monsters of the deep. On the 5th level I entered that heart of the FUMBBL dungeon. The sounds of the machines were still humming. The commodore 64 was dust covered but showed no signs of wear, it was still recording for all time the records of the SMACKS.

Tournament News Tonight was still being updated and recording.

I used to monitor the TNT and attempted to update it on somewhat of a regular basis back in the day. But the monsters from the deep eventually broke through my barriers and forced me to flee. Leaving the treasure trove of knowledge in the hands of the creatures who had no idea the treasure that surrounded them.

If you hit the link for the scheduled smack you will see that it is still current and up to date.

So if any coach is up for the challenge, they can join my adventuring party and we will sally forth and clear out the TNT of the monsters and restore the TNT once again.

But before we sally forth we need a master of the wiki to join us in our quest.

He must be able to navigate the wiki code of the commodore 64 and set up a Black Box script to auto update and record the records.

Who will travel to the ancient dungeon of FUMBBL know as TNT with me?

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

To be totally honest I stopped updating the TNT because I realized only 3 coaches on FUMBBl even cared about the TNT so I lost interest in the TNT and just focused on updating tournament stuff in the Tournament Forum.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

You have to hit the links to see that the SS is still current. All the verbage and stuff is way out of date and so forth.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Billbrasky should have won a few....

edit: 5 to be exact including the birthday one, too hard to find out which player won the most though, I think you would have to check all the ones WMD won along with your azure claw squad and so on.

Yeah, I have three players with 9 BBB wins each. Not sure how many players are ahead of that.
 Jump to: