15 coaches online • Server time: 02:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tomay

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2014 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

All kiwis are referred to as cuzziebro.

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2014 - 05:34 Reply with quote Back to top

As for Woodistan... There's something going on there. 13 games and -1 cas count.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2014 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Open for Expressions of Interest in CBBA

Send me a PM.

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2014 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

RedMaul wrote:
I think we should invoke a rule change for SWL whereas we call everyone 'cuz' from now on to avoid any problems. Can i get admin input on this? I assume you've already 'discussed this in some length' in your secret admin dungeons hidden under Castle Lamebrain. ie Tomays house.

Laughing

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
swladmin

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL 56 Round 1 Axe

Premier League

All clear

Froster's Conference

All clear

Dropbear Bitter Conference

All clear

Snorri's Regional

All clear

Like seriously if you guys are gonna play ahead so fast and do me out of a job I might have to randomly axe games just to stay in shape.

danielcollins

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

RedMaul wrote:
I think we should invoke a rule change for SWL whereas we call everyone 'cuz' from now on to avoid any problems. Can i get admin input on this? I assume you've already 'discussed this in some length' in your secret admin dungeons hidden under Castle Lamebrain. ie Tomays house.

I can't believe we never thought of that!
BeeRTRuCK

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

any other cuzzies want to be kept in the loop for game scheduling?
pm me and ill add you to our swl whatsapp group
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

***PETITION***

Please reply with 'yes cuz' or 'no cuz' to the following proposition; The team bio for the Slumbering Skinks should be coded in to tabs so that when one is forced to view the team page one does not have ones scrollwheel finger flame out from fatigue trying to scroll past all that who gives a toss fluff.

Acknowledging that Faulcon is very slow to embrace any sort of time saving measure or indeed change anything, this is to give him a little nudge.

If it took 30 seasons longer than it should have for him to realise that giving his Saurii Mighty Blow was the most efficient way to create skilled Saurii then I don't think any of us can afford to wait the several centuries it is going to take for him to 'trim' the team bio of his own volition.

Right now as it stands, it's offensive. I am offended. We should all be offended.

Sincerely,

Red.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes cuz

And was hilarious cuz

And more like 50 seasons cuz

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Foad

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes cuz.

Not as good as the good old days of Java, when OB used to put code with errors in his bio so it would just show his team name and you couldn't even see his team...

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 06:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes cuz

Bio template here.
Tyra_Nid

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeKano wrote:
Id like to lodge a complaint against my Premier opponents for this deliberate TV dropping before facing me by suffering enmasse Miss Games, Injuries and Deaths. Its a shameful practice dropping your TV like that just to gain another 300 to 400 in *Inducements against me.

Look at this disgraceful display by the Whalekillers.

#6 Fodd Oberyn (Smashed Knee (NI))
#9 Flippers Jonasson (Fractured Leg (MNG))
#15 Cannon Gregor (Broken Ribs (MNG))

Its ridiculous how they keep doing this and the Commish should investigate and look into thsi awful practice.

JoeKano wrote:
Unfracking-Believeable!! these Prem guys are still doing it!! I want it investigated, now Darkstar Corsairs have dropped there TV by having a Player RIP. Its a disgrace the lengths these guys are going to, to cut their TV, a disgrace I tells ya. Always right before they play me. Sheesh.

Well if SWLAdmiin is not going to pull em up I may as well join em, and have had my +AG Ghoul taken out of the next game with a M, to try and cut down the advantages these bunch of disgraceful gamesmanship Prem Opponents are trying to pull.

Razz

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

In a sickening display of SWL corruption, JoeKano finally gives up on his ideals and succumbs to the depths of unfair play in Prem.

Leading up to the thrilling upcoming match of both dwellers-at-the-bottom-of-the-ladder, JoeKano mercilessly MNGs three of his most expensive players in order to gain an extra inducement advantage over the Sacred Spawning.

With one of our once shining lights of integrity now engaging in such disgusting displays of poor sportsmanship, how can the SWL Premier division continue to be taken seriously? How long until this fine example of Blood Bowl prowess is scorned throughout the FUMBBL community!?
danielcollins

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Chavo wrote:
Yes cuz.

Not as good as the good old days of Java, when OB used to put code with errors in his bio so it would just show his team name and you couldn't even see his team...

Classic! My favourite deception was to use a screenshot of the client as your team pic, which would then be displayed on the field, then hide players on it. No one could tell which players were real and which were "ghosts". Ahhhh....the good olde days!
Foad

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

danielcollins wrote:
Classic! My favourite deception was to use a screenshot of the client as your team pic, which would then be displayed on the field, then hide players on it. No one could tell which players were real and which were "ghosts". Ahhhh....the good olde days!

How about putting red dots on all your player pics to protect the guys with niggles!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

No one played with niggle players in lrb4, surely.

....ohh elves.

Jump to: