38 coaches online • Server time: 01:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How much have you donated to the new servARR? (see first post)
$5 (USD) or more.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
$10 or more.
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
$20 or more.
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
$50 or more.
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
$100 or more.
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
0 fracking dollars. And I want some pie. Also, I'm a bastard and I hate babies and/or puppies.
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

happygrue

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you like to name and shame but not get in trouble for it? Then join the ARR Brawl so that you have a chance to pull off a shaming like this. Apply your ARR teams to this week's Black Box Brawl (The draw is this Wednesday).

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2014 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the invite all. Just when I thought playing Ogres couldn't get any more fun something like this makes it that much more enjoyable. Bashing the pixel huggers favorite players have become a favorite past time of Hear the Crunch - That's You. We are a kill count of 27 now and we proudly display each Crunching on our team page. One of the biggest favors we did for the Box was kill a one turner gutter runner in this match along with 2 more line rats.

We'll keep you posted on the fun!

Griffon31
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

So for the specs that caught my game with Azure - upon reflection, with hindsight 20/20, probably shoulda saved the wizard so I could 2d6 blitz with the Ogre ball carrier after picking off the other dwarf blocker with the wizards lightning bolt.

Overall that was a fun game, and I thought I really had a chance to pull the upset after that skull sequence.
Griffon31

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well we tried but that was brutal in the end. One damn CPOMB dauntless chaos dwarf ripped us apart. Our only casualty was from our DP and he got caught. Made for a long match and the opposing coach just didn't understand why anybody would enter Ogres to a Brawl lol.

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that was a very unfavourable match up against a top coach Griffon31, too bad for the ijuries Sad

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Great showing Griffon31! There is nothing that sucks the life out of a game quite like a good coach playing a cheesy CD team and then not even giving you props for playing ogres. Sad

But there are glories to be had out there, so try again sometime! It only takes one match to make all your losses fade away. Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2014 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Eff it, I'm putting my Ogres in every ARR Brawl until we win one.
Griffon31

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Happygrue, good watch for sure that match. Time to get them back out there and rebuild and be ready for the next one!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Added to our collection, kill number 30! Don King a chaos block claw minotaur. We didn't think the team looked right with a minotaur so we killed him! Again doing a favor for the Box Very Happy
happygrue

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

RARRWR!

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2014 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

We're halfway there and this week we had some drama in the race.

Season 3 champions, kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood, had a superb 5 game winning streak, including back to back wins against the WMD's In The Box, one of which was a 5-0 thrashing!! Surely worth of a replay Wink
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3595018

The run took them to first place with 51 points but okostomi's Nuevo ricos (High Elf) got the two wins they needed to go top with a 52 point sprint. Will that be enough?

SilverDarwin's Bloody Weasels (Elf) look safe for 3rd place with 46 points (and a chance to improve the sprint) although my own Ninjazz (Slann) - currently 6th, after a 12 game unbeaten run, are still on the hunt for 3rd place with 37 points in 13 games.

A couple of new sprinters emerged this week too, taking the season sprint count to 8.
albedoc's I schifùs di Murnich (Underworld) with 29 points (currently 9th) and nufflehatesme hullkkk smash (Ogre) with 32 points (currently 7th)

Three stunties in the top 10!

In the tournament scene, Azure's Epic Failures of Foresight (Flings), lost the semi final of FUMBBL B Minor HW VI but what a great run!

In this week's ARR Brawls we had a record turn out, 19/24 ARR teams. Had some though games in Round 1 but maybe we can squeeze a BrawlARR champion or two...
happygrue

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2014 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff in those weekly updates cdassak, they have been fun to read!

I broke my own box vamps out of retirement (The team is the first that I made here and has my very first CRP game here on FUMBBL), but only managed a tie. I'm not sure if I'll have time for a full sprint this month but I'll give it my best shot!

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2014 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Greeting comARRades,

We had some changes in the top spots this week, although we seem to have our champion.

Tarabaralla's Principi finished their sprint with 4/1/1 and climbed to third place with 48 points. They need a win to grab 2nd place from kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood in the tiebreaker at 51 points but need many more (another 7 straight wins!) to take first place from okostomi's nuevo ricos at 52

My own Ninjazz (Slann) caught SilverDarwin's Bloody Weasels (Elf) at 46 and are now 4th due to the tiebreaker.

More sprinters emerged this week, taking the season sprint count to 14.
cameronhawikins' Lost Children Of The Deep 43 points (6th)
Dunenzed's SanguinARRS!(Vamps) with a loss in a BBB Final made the top 10 at 33 points (10th)
fredde_e's Alfheim Elfa males (High Elves) 30 points (12th)
Quidam's Croqu'Mollets (Goblins) 25 points (16th)

In the ARR Brawls, three Vampire teams made it to the finals, Dunenzed's SanguinARRS! lost it but CroixFer's Alamut Justicars and anisdrin's Nightwhispers in the Box have still hopes for a title. Good luck (blood) suckers Razz
okostomi

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2014 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh god, I am sooo excited, when does this season finally end? Smile
happygrue

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2014 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

End of this month, server time, with a new season starting immediately afterward.

My vamp sprint is slower than expected... I'm not sure I'll have time to finish it. Very Happy

Jump to: