35 coaches online • Server time: 13:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
licker

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2014 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/923663-Week-of-Enrolment-25-9-1-10

To get some free packs from the new set coming out...

Not sure how practical it's going to be, but supposedly there will be some 'boosts' to help with it.
licker

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2014 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah!

I played to champ3 to see how long it would take (with Kat it doesn't take very long...), but there's no reward for it Sad

Guess I will need to tank back down to champ2 Smile
TenaciousPiggy

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2014 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

It's too bad the swiss setup is weekly today. I still played one and got 2nd for a SoB pack, but it's a bore playing against every stall deck possible.

Thoughts on the expansion generally? I'm starting to feel like Haven fatties should be pretty decent.
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2014 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Swiss is standard today isn't it? Well I guess it might depend on your time zone Smile

I played 3 swiss and won one came 2nd, and played like an idiot in the 3rd Smile

Haven seems pretty good in the new 1st/2nd system, I remain unconvinced that it will be better once the cards are fully out for everyone, but we shall see.

InferNO seems pretty damn good right now, I really want the new hero though. It's a bit hard to tell though, not enough cards out to make complete decks for anything. To me, Necro seems like they should become very strong, but most of the discussion among those who know better than I do suggests they are still going to be 4th or 5th best.

My guess is that the new faction ranking will go something like

InferNO
StrongHold
Sanctuary
Necro
Haven
Academy

Academy got some nice cards, but the nerf to chain casting, and the prior nerfs to dark magic (which really hit Hakeem hard) still makes it hard to see them being anything other than last.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2014 - 05:11
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

\o/ im a regular player nao 2!
Badoek

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2014 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

That's it then, I'm out. Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2014 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Y'all might see this too late, but there is a sale on SoB boxes where you will get 50% of your seals refunded when the sale ends.

If you were considering buying some (boxes or seals) now is the time to do so!
licker

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

New expansion/rebalance is coming next week!
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2015 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I logged into this game after a long hiatus and found out that like 1/4 of my cards were retired or something, and I needed to buy core packs all over again?!
licker

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2015 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sort of...

They released a BS2 a year ago and that made the Standard format so that as they released new expansions new players wouldn't have to collect as many cards.

You can still play all of your collection in Open, but gaining gold and WCs (to a degree) is still very fast, buying new packs isn't a significant hurdle, certainly compared to something like Hearthstone.
 Jump to: