59 coaches online • Server time: 17:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblnars: 0-16 5/2/3/5 Right stuff, stunty, dodge A/GSP 30K

Maneater: 0-1 5/5/2/9 Pro, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Throw Teammate, Bonehead 160K

Hunters: 0-1 6/5/2/8 Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Thorw Teammate, Sure Feet S/GAP 140K

Ironguts: 0-1 4/5/1/10 Stand Firm, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Bonehead S/GAP 140K

Butchers: 0-1 3/5/2/10 Foul Appearance, Disturbing Presence, Hypnotic Gaze, Always Hungry, Thick Skull, Bonehead, Throw Teammate S/GAP 140K

Landbelcher: 0-1 5/5/2/9 Secret Weapon, Strong Arm, Pass, Hail Mary Pass, Throw Teammate, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Always Hungry*, Bonehead SP/GA 110K

Apohticary: Yes

Rerolls: 70K

*Always Hungry represents the cannon misfiring.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

This team already exists in the stunty leeg

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

When I use the Gnoblar team against regular rosters. I allow 2 of each big guy. They also have the option of taking the snow troll (which was originally called a Yeti that is in Norse roster now).

I also take away the trappers, which aren't very CRP. So far they're struggling a little, but better than the current CRP roster.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
I allow 2 of each big guy. They also have the option of taking the snow troll (which was originally called a Yeti that is in Norse roster now).

2 of each big guy and yetis, isnt that like 8 big guys?!?!?!? Laughing

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

No, you have the choice of taking up to 6 big guys. 2 of each; however there is an option to exchange them for Yetis (up to 2).
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2014 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

mr-maverick wrote:
This team already exists in the stunty leeg

I am aware of the Gnoblar team (and there is also a secret league ersion), and that it has the Maneater and the Ironguts. However, I wanted to make a greater focus on the Ogres instead of the Gnoblars, so five Ogres with different stats, and no trappers/bullies. Also, since strength one is so awful in standard play, so I changed the stats of the Gnoblars.
 Jump to: