28 coaches online • Server time: 12:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Inforthepain

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I were thinking about Quoloth the Fierce, he have the Stakes skill but lacks the Stab skill. Shall I interpenetrate this as if Quoloth ever earned the Stab skill (trough 100k magic card stiletto) will he be a mean little bugger or how does intend to work? I am a bit confused about the rules here.

I got one more question regarding Quoloths Stake skill; Who does the Stake skill work against in stunty? As the Stake skill are written like this;

"This player is armed with special stakes that are blessed to cause extra damage to the Undead and those that work with them. This player may add 1 to the Armour roll when they make a Stab attack against any player playing for a Khemri, Necromantic. Undead or Vampire team?"

Will this give Quoloth +1 against the Strigoyan vampires or shall I assume that every member of Stunty Leeg have such short expectancy of a life span, so that you could count them as good as dead? With other words kinda of undeadish atm and by that giving Quoloth +1 whenever he stabs anyone?

//inforthepain

Last edited by Inforthepain on %b %10, %2014 - %14:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

"assume that the creator were a slacker and couldn't be arsed to type in that he also had stab?"

I thinking of a phrase to answer that, however it would get me banned. Why don't you get off of your slacker arse and do something about it? You found a mistake before and let others do the work fixing. Crap like this really annoys me. This is not a pay to play site, it's a community with helpers giving up their free time to make this a better place. A few of these helpers do far too much.

The 'creator' is super busy right now making FUMBBL a better place. Even if you linked where the mistake is printed or if it was in the client would be a little bit more help, rather than superfluous comments like this.

So all I can assume from your vagueness is yes kudos, again you have found another mistake/failed to be updated in the wiki. Have a cookie. Stakes was an lrb 4 that no longer exists. It would do nothing in the current client.
Inforthepain

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I will have to scratch that, it were a pre-morning-coffe phrasing. I see now that I came along as a huge arse. I am sorry for that! It wasn't my attention to be rude and offend someone, I am truly sorry.

I love the stunty leeg and want to promote it to more people but when rules can be missimterpied will arguments about rules come up, I just wanted to clear one of those up.

Once again sorry for my morning typeing

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally at home, not typing at the buss anymore. I figured out a way to test the rules at fumbbl by creating a "test" game for 2 stunty teams. The Stakes does nothing and might be as harvestmouse points out, a reminder from earlier versions. The questions still remains, is it suppose to be like this or are this a typo that haven't been noticed? If its a typo, can it be found in the rule book at page 11 and also at the Wiki. I know it is up to everybody contribute and update the Wiki, but I don't know if Quoloth are supposed to have stab or not, if he is supposed to have stab would he be on my prior-list to hire but if lacking would I probably never hire him.

Reading the lore (page 41 of the stunty handbook) about Quoloth makes me feel like he is supposed to have stab in his arsenal and I would be glad to see him get his stab on even though I don't have any proper skink team.... Yet!

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

He never had Stab in any of the incarnations that I can see. It does make Stakes useless as a skill though. Will consider adding Stab.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking back at the Stunty Star Players thread where he was originally created, he never had Stab at any stage. I also suspect that he was meant to though, and that it was an oversight. I guess only Hito can really answer that though. Or maybe WhatBall or Shadow.

ninjaed while trawling through that old thread.

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2014 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Inforthepain wrote:
Okay, I will have to scratch that, it were a pre-morning-coffe phrasing. I see now that I came along as a huge arse. I am sorry for that! It wasn't my attention to be rude and offend someone, I am truly sorry.

I love the stunty leeg and want to promote it to more people but when rules can be missimterpied will arguments about rules come up, I just wanted to clear one of those up.

Once again sorry for my morning typeing

Sure thing. Truce and thank you for this well written post.
 Jump to: