41 coaches online • Server time: 15:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tricktickler

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

There is no reason to take mighty blow.
You already have two players with frenzy.
Jump up is nice but since it is ranked division leader is better.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you really want to plan for getting him good at 76 SPP? A guard elf rarely lives more than ten games and he's definitely not the one that gains most spp unless you force-feed him. Sidestep is better than the doubles suggested here too on a guarder. Just give him block dodge and sidestep. He will live longer and he will be of more use during his life too.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

oh, I´ve seen you took jump up already. So I do not have to try to word my opinion.. Wink

Quote:
A touch off topic...but I see a lot of these "what should I take" threads..and suddenly thought "wait a minute...that means they have rolled the dice and have the skill selection box open and awaiting a choice." So how long do you wait for thread advice before clicking the answer? What if you disconnected while waiting...would you then have to re-roll and perhaps lose the doubles...or is there some other thing I am not aware of?

Well, first (it has been said), after skill rolls have been made, you can close that window and go to sleep, since the roll is saved.
Second: I have seen many threads like this, too, and started a poll myself. To be honest, I was surprised at how much response I got and on what a high level the discussion was held (many "famous" coaches taking part). Thanks to all, again, and I can only recommend to use this forum (not for any choices, but the difficult ones) Wink
On how long to wait? Depends on when you wish to play again. Maybe it would be nice if the thread-opener announces when his decision is made. I waited a couple of days, untill interest in the thread went down, then took the skill.
 Jump to: