8 coaches online • Server time: 06:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Timetis

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2015 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Almost done with my HLP sprint for the Challenged Contenders, and things are looking a lot better with a six win streak after last update!

Just finished this game versus forestrangers Nurgles. With the death of my first and only bb legend (drunk apoth - killed/killed!). Both teams went absolutely crazy in the casualty department, and my deeper roster (plus the agi 5 blitzer) kept it's cool and were able to take home the win, even though regen was on point.

\o/

EDIT: looking at the replay, I signed his deathwarrant myself, thinking a nearby clawpomb pesti was actually his ballcarrier, instead of a scary monster!
happygrue

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2015 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Timetis wrote:
looking at the replay, I signed his deathwarrant myself, thinking a nearby clawpomb pesti was actually his ballcarrier, instead of a scary monster!

Harsh. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2015 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

bring yer rocks. kickoff in CoS happening in under 20 mins!
Timetis

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2015 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck to both of you!
PacoSillas

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2015 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear conference comish,

I write you to call the attention about the flagrant violation of the league rules by the two teams currently leading the conference. They somehow managed to sneak a gutter runner in the team and when they've found out I was about to frame them they have gotten/tried to rid of them.
The players in question are Senyera who has been murdered to cover it up and Viktor who barely survived by one of his ratty whiskers to the attempt to hide his existence.
Actions should be taken ... some point penalty is in order no doubt, whoever is currently in the third spot is obviously more deserving.

Your truly,

'Coach PacoSillas' can be somewhat guessed even if it has been thoroughly crossed out
A completely unbiased and neutral anonymous follower.
nufflehatesme

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

wednesday 22:30bbtime VTS and Inglorious Followers battle it out for a spot in the last 8 of the CoS.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores update

Vault Tec Squad and Blitzkrieg Brigade already reached the semifinal in the human CoS qualifier.
Will Human Rage and Inglorius Followers dispatch that pesky pointed-ears for a full house?
The legendary Bayernhoff Bengals keep the lead in the Premiership, but had to leave the top spot in the Conference despite an unbeaten sprint: Visca La Terra Lliure post a very good 12 wins in 16 games and are going up in the Premiership too.
But pay attention to Glenn Beck Fights Crime. At 8/2/1 in the Premiership and 7/2/1 in the Conference, they are in a good spot for a run to the Double!

BTW, human CoS Qualifier final will be tomorrow (wed) at 22:30 server time. A lot of HLP history onto the field with Inglorius Followers vs Vault Tec Squad.

First three Premiership positions:
1. Bayernhoff Bengals - 47 points (9/4/3)
2. Challenged Contenders - 45 points (9/2/5)
3. Visca La Terra Lliure - 40 points (8/1/6)

First three Conference positions:
1. Visca La Terra Lliure - 52 points (12/0/4)
2. Bayernhoff Bengals - 50 points (9/7/0)
3. Worst Than Formerly - 49 points (10/3/3)

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

And another win for the Becks!

Question: On the group page it says "If neither team is over 1700 the game counts towards the Human League Conference." but on the conference page it says "Games qualify when both teams are under 1700TV."

Which is correct?

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Just 4 losses to equalize with me now, happygrue, I believe in you!

(great sprint btw!)
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

happygrue wrote:
And another win for the Becks!

Question: On the group page it says "If neither team is over 1700 the game counts towards the Human League Conference." but on the conference page it says "Games qualify when both teams are under 1700TV."

Which is correct?

I guess it only matters if both teams were 1700 exactly. But it should be clarified.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, "Games qualify when both teams are under 1700TV." means BOTH teams need to be 1690 or lower. It seems the intent is the former statement, but I'm just trying to be sure.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2015 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

happygrue wrote:
Actually, "Games qualify when both teams are under 1700TV." means BOTH teams need to be 1690 or lower. It seems the intent is the former statement, but I'm just trying to be sure.

The Group page is correct. Games at 170 TV count both for the Conference and the Premiership.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2015 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Best of luck to the Vault Tec Squad in the Crown of Sand main event. Those dorfs are going to be a tough one, let us know when you're playing and we'll be there with rocks on!

Join the Human League Premiership!
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2015 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
Best of luck to the Vault Tec Squad in the Crown of Sand main event. Those dorfs are going to be a tough one, let us know when you're playing and we'll be there with rocks on!

Game is set for saturday, kick-off around 16:00 BBtime.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2015 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The dorfs will be bringing their Thick Skulls to deal with crowd rocks Wink

Jump to: