66 coaches online • Server time: 00:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keg466

Post   Posted: May 19, 2014 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there;

I wondered if anyone knows which skill re-rolls work with Dump-Off. I know you can't use a team re-roll since it's not your turn, but what about Pass and Pro?
licker

Post   Posted: May 19, 2014 - 06:25 Reply with quote Back to top

pass definitely.

pro i dunno, but probably.
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 19, 2014 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Pro works, too. My legendary runner used it many times. In fact, many of her completions come from dumping off, hence the low passing range (because Dump-Off passes often go backwards).

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else having Java issues tonight?

Can load up everything but doesnt let me do anything with my players and the chat doesnt work. Tried reinstalling etc to no avail!

Last edited by zunixaani on %b %28, %2015 - %06:%Dec; edited 2 times in total
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

zunixaani wrote:
Anyone else having Java issues tonight?

Can load up everything but doesnt let me do anything with my players and the chat doesnt work. Tried reinstalling etc to no avail!

I guess you could just post this in some random thread.

From spectating things it seems other games are working.

Your issue sounds more like some sort of bug/glitch. Has the issue occured at the beginning of a game or during a game?
If it was during a game try to restart a new game and see if that works. If it does contact the administration for help to unschedule.

If not add more informations.
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

keg466 wrote:
Hi there;

I wondered if anyone knows which skill re-rolls work with Dump-Off. I know you can't use a team re-roll since it's not your turn...

...is this true? If so, should you be able to use a reroll on the catch when you get a Blitz result and position your player under the ball? Seems as though it would be the same, no?
tmoila

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ahalfling wrote:
...is this true? If so, should you be able to use a reroll on the catch when you get a Blitz result and position your player under the ball? Seems as though it would be the same, no?

"A team re-roll may not be used for any catch roll when the ball lands: however, players may use the Catch or Pro skill to re-roll the catch roll." pg 18
AegisTheHyena

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Back in Cyanide I managed to get a pair of wights, one of them with 4 doubles. He went Dodge, Dumpoff, Nerves, Accurate. His partner wight was a +ST +MA Nerves receiver/scorer, the two could have been a conjoined twin for all the times I kept them side by side... (then some no name hot shot braggart -ST'd the +ST wight :/ )

So if you have a receiver handy with a stat boost (+MA, +ST or Dauntless to power through if possible then I could go Dump Off -> Accurate -> Nerves -> Catch (so if he fumbles and it bounces around, maybe, just maybe it hops back into his hands) and give your receiving target Nerves -> Diving Catch -> Dodge so they can escape and run for their lives.